Chapter 35

**still Phils POV**
"Need a hand?"
I looked over and saw a girl, about 15 by my guess, looking at me with a smirk on her face.
I blushed redder, "yes please."
"I'm Hilary," she laughed, holding out her hand.

I shook her hand gratefully, "I'm Phil. Thank you for not screaming."
"You're lucky my best friend isn't here. She's obsessed with you two I like you, but I'm more into music then YouTube," she smiled, "now, how heavy is your friends flow?"
"E-excuse m-me?" I stammered.
"You know," she smirked, enjoying torturing me, "how much blood is coming out of her-"
"Okay that's enough!" I exclaimed, "and for the record it's her first period. The doctor told her it was really heavy."
"Then you'll want these," she said, handing me a package of rather thick pads.
"Does she need ones for night time too?" I asked.
"Yes. These are great. There the ones I use," she smiled, handing me a package of even thicker pads.
"Thank you so much Hilary," I smiled, "do I get one of each or should I get two?"
"Well," she said, "that depends how often you want to come shopping."
I answered by grabbing another package of each. She giggled in response.
"You are such a guy," she laughed, "by the way who exactly is this for? According to my friend your only sister is older and I'm pretty sure she has already started her period."
"I'm shopping for a friends little sister, but he had to work and she's home alone, so I offered to come seeing as she is almost my little sister too," I said, nervously.
"That's really sweet of you," she smiled.
"Thanks," I said.
We walked over to the cash register. She went first seeing as she only had an energy drink. After I went I smiled and offered to buy her a cup of coffee or tea.
"I'd love that," she smiled.
We had a wonderful conversation over our coffee. We talked about her school projects, turns out she is 16, and about my life as a youtuber.

After awhile she looked at her phone and gasped, "oh my goodness I'm late for school. Thank you so much for the coffee and our little chat. I really enjoyed it."
"As did I," I smiled, "I hope you don't mind, but I'd love to talk to you again sometime."
Her face lit up and she nodded. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper, scribbling her name and number on it. She handed it to me with a smile.
"Text me anytime before 8 or after ," she said, "thank you again."
"I'm the one who should be thanking you," I laughed.
I walked out the door with her and walker her to her car. I gave her a peck on the cheek and a smile before she got in the car and drove away. I walked over to my car and began driving to the hospital. This was a great morning. I got Dan pads and I made a new friend.
I pulled up to the hospital. Grabbing one of each of the..... packages I walked into the hospital. Of course, a minute later I had to go back out to grab the suitcase. I'm just a genius, what can I say. I walked up to Dan's room, luckily it was a small and private hospital, and walked inside. Dan was sitting up on his bed watching cartoons. I laughed as I saw Tom and Jerry. Dan turned his head and smiled when he saw me.
"Morning love," I smiled.
"Morning Phil," he smiled in return.
I set the suitcase on the floor and the bag with the pad packages on the couch. I ripped open the daytime package and tossed a pad at Dan, who caught it quickly. He looked at it with a question mark on his face.
"What's this?"
"You have had girl friends before and you don't know what that is?" I laughed.
He shook his head.
"That's a pad," I explained, "Dr. Mcall said that store bought ones are a lot more comfortable then the ones in the hospital so I bought you a package."
"Why do you have two packages and how did you know what to buy?" He asked.
"The other package is for nighttime and I met a really nice girl, Hilary," I said.
"You don't like her do you?" Dan asked, eyes gleaming.
"Dan I'm gay," I laughed, "I like her in a friend sort of way. Besides she's only 16. Plus I love you."
He replied by standing up, wincing slightly at the lower region pain, and kissed me softly.
"I'm going to go change this pad," he said, "because Mcall is right. The hospital ones suck!"
I laughed as I watched Dan slowly waddle, yes waddle he was still in pain, and I only had one thought on my mind. How did I ever manage to deserve a guy as amazing Dan?

A/N ohh what do you guys think of Hilary? Do you like her, or do you hate her??