-001

Imani Renee

I woke up to another morning of my mom yelling at me for coming home so late

I woke up to another morning of my mom yelling at me for coming home so late. I tuned her out by Turning my music up louder on my speaker as I got ready.
I washed my face as quick as I could , because I was already late for class.

I straightened my hair and put my clothes on. I didn't put much effort into my outfit mostly because it's a Monday. I ran down the steps and went to the fridge to grab a water. As I bent to grab the water out of the fridge my mom pulled one earbud out of my ear.

"Ma! Come on chill.."
"Chill? I've been talking to you for the past 5 minutes and your ass gon act like you can't hear?"
I rolled my eyes as she spoke to me.
"Well.. obviously you wanted something. So what is it?"
"Lose the attitude Imani. I don't have the time today."
"And neither do I! So you can either say what you gotta say or im leaving.."

Most people might say I'm such an ass to my mom , but we've never really had that mother daughter type relationship. Maybe it's because I blame her for her and my fathers divorce, because when her and daddy were together everything was going great until she decided to cheat on him with another man..

And then everything went downhill from there. Me & My sister Ivy stay with my mom & only visit my dad sometimes.. it's rarely been happening lately.

"We'll talk when you get back." My mom said
"What is there to talk about?" I asked while crossing my arms
She looked at me with a "girl stfu" look.
"I said what I said Imani. Now get to school."
I rolled my eyes and walked out of the house. Anytime I leave that house I feel free .. I might be the only mf that actually enjoys going to school only because I get hours away from my mom.

I got out of my car and walked in the school.
"Hey Jae !" I said to my best friend as she stood at her locker

(Jae) ^

"Hey boo. You look good"
"Girl bye always hyping my head up."
"I'm for real. I got a fine ass bestie" I laughed and shook my head. "Girl come on let's go to class before Mrs Johnson throw a fit" we laughed and walked to class.

The day went by pretty fast after that class and then it was time to go home. I walked inside our small apartment and seen piles of bills on the table.

"Lights probably gettin turned off tomorrow cuz she wanna ignore the damn bills." My sister Ivy said as she walked into the kitchen

"They won't. I got the money for it.."
"You've been having the money for a lot of things lately Imani. Where you gettin it from?" She asked while crossing her arms

I smacked my lips
"that's my business Ivy."
"It must be something bad if you can't tell me. Fuck you doin? Sucking and fucking for money?"
"Ivy don't play me like I'm a fuckin hoe. You hear me? I'm getting money for mama so she can pay the bills now mind yo business."
"Imani don't be out there getting no infections and shit. That's not cute."
"Girl hop outta my business." She rolled her eyes and went up to her room.

I went down the hall to me & Ivy's room and started on my homework. It took me at least a full hour & around that time it was 3:30. I decided to take a nap , because I needed the energy for work tonight.

My naps don't last no 30 minutes after homework. That shit like 6 hours so ion even call it a nap. I woke up at 9:50 and had to get ready..
I got up and packed my stripper bag.
Yea ik .. I strip , but this the only way we can keep the lights on and the rest of the bills paid. I made sure Ivy and my mom were sleep before I left. I walked out the house and shut the door silently.
I got in my car and drove to my job.

It was a busy day today... so the money was most definitely coming in full ...

**end of thisssss ! Creds to @tee1413
For the idea ❤️