-034

-3 days later
"Imani you can not sit in this class and pout over Kendall. Cheer up!" Jae said
"Ain't nobody pouting over him. I'm just thinking.."
"About who? Kendall?"
"Girl bye! Kendall is doing his thing and I'm doing mine. I'm chillin and he is the last thing on my mind right now"
She rolled her eyes "I'm not dumb sis. You don't gotta lie to me. We've been best friends since 2nd grade I know when you lying."
"I'm for real Jae. I'm not worried bout him."

That was definitely a lie. I broke up with him , but I miss my baby already. After that I just tried to get the subject off of Kendall cuz I really didn't feel like talking about him I was gon see him in my next class anyway. That was enough..

After 1st period Jae and I went to our lockers and then our 2nd period together. When I walked in Kendall was looking me and and down smirking. He know exactly how to get to me cuz lawdddd ! I just ignored him and went to sit down. Class was going good until close to the end. Kendall got up and came to sit by me. I had my headphones in and I thought that'd let him know "Oh she don't wanna talk" but nah he pulled them out my ears.
"So wassup?"
"What you mean wassup? I told you what it is." I said
"Ight.. then Lemme tell you what it ain't. We not done shordy.."
I rolled my eyes "says who? Cuz I'm done."
"Says me. Cuz I'm not done.. I can't get enough of yo ass."
"Well you didn't make it seem like that. It seemed like you got enough of my ass and wanted more of some other bitch."
"You know it ain't even like that."
"So what is it like Kendall?"
"I'm in love with yo ass. Ion gotta get attention from another female."
"You think I'm bouta just believe that shitty ass line?"
"I'm deadass baby. You know I love you."
"Do I though? Cuz you definitely don't show it."
"Then let me show you."
"I gave you a chance to show me and you blew it so...tough luck."
"You really gon do me like this? You can ask any one of my niggas. I ain't never been crazy about a girl like I am about you. You turned me soft."
"Mhm. Well that's real cute , but until you can show me that you really want me..then you single."
"How you want me to show you? I'm down fo whatever mama."
"You gon have to figure that out on your own time pooh."
"Bet. Ima show you how much I want you.."
"Mhm. Can't wait."
The bell rung and I got my stuff and walked out the class with Jae.

As I walked out Kevion walked up to me and stopped me.
"I'll catch up with you later Jae." She nodded and walked off.
"Hey Kevion.."
"Wassup Imani. So .. I heard about you and Kendall."
"And how'd you hear about that?"
"Everybody know. I just got the information from somebody else."
"Aw okay. So .. what does that have to do with you?"
"I'm tryna slide in there. Since Kendall out the way."
I laughed cause this nigga could not be serious.
"Kevion you're like my brother & you're definitely like Kendall's best friend so...this kinda off."
"But ima treat you right..you ain't ever gotta worry about me slipping up."
"Let me think about it?"
"Fasho." He gave me a kiss on my cheek and walked off.

And of course Kendall seen all of that. He walked from his locker over to me and just stood in front of me.
"So...for real?"
"Kendall don't."
"Don't what? That nigga just kissed you."
"On my cheek."
"How I know he not the reason you broke up with me?"
"Excuse me? Kendall don't get slapped in yo shit. Unlike you ion got side hoes. I was down for you and ONLY you. Don't try and pin shit on me cause you fucked up."
"Ight.. my fault."
I rolled my eyes "yeah whatever Kendall." I walked off and went to my 3rd period class.. niggas really got me fucked up.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-At home
I pulled up to my crib after staying at school for an extra 2 hours for practice I shouldn't even be practicing but ion want nobody to know I'm acting off so I showed up anyways. When I pulled up there were flowers and shopping bags on my porch. I got out my car and went to grab them. Kendall's name was written on the card with the flowers. He really trying hard to win a bitch back. Even though he pissed me off at school it was a cute gesture.
So I called his phone and thought I'd thank him.

He picked up the phone and spoke "Hello?"
"Hey Kenny. Thank you for the gifts"
"You know I hate that weak ass nickname but no problem baby."
"Kenny is a cute nickname. Especially since I'm the one that started calling you that."
"You right, you right. You seen the Victoria secret bag?"
"Mhm yeah.. I was kinda iffy on the stuff you bought from there. Ion even wear lingerie like that."
"I know.. I got it so I can see you in it."
I shook my head and laughed "yeah... nah."
"You gon look good as fuck in that. That's why I bought it."
"You're a clown, but thank you for real. You didn't have to do all this."
"I know , but I wanted to. Cuz I love you.. now enjoy it."
"Love you too.. thank you." I hung up and put my phone down.

I definitely made this Nigga soft at heart.