-053

I woke up the next morning to Kamiri crying. Which almost made me cry , because I was still halfway sleep. So , I got up and went to go make him a bottle. It worked a little , but then he started crying again so I brought him to my room & tried to rock him asleep for a lil bit.

While O was doing that I pulled out my phone & started scrolling through Instagram. Right when I logged into my account I had hella dm's & mentions. A couple of the dm's said :

"Wowww ! What kind of mother don't let her kid see they father ?"

"You foul asf ! You didn't even deserve Kendall. Ole fake ass"

"Yuh a bad mama. Let Kendall see his fuckin son bitch !"

I was so close to throwing my mfn phone cause who tf do these people think they are ? This should've never gon this far. Period. I went to my contacts and called Kendall right away.

"Hello?"
"Kendall the fuck is wrong with you?! Over here lying on my name and telling people I'm not letting you see yo son? I JUST told yo ass yesterday that I have no problem with that!"
"First of all.. its too early for allat yelling and shit , & second of all it wasn't me telling people. It was Jae. So check yo homegirl."
"No nigga check yo bitch and tell her to stop speaking on my situation before I beat the brakes off that bitch & if she got a problem she can come to be directly. She know where I be at"
"That's not my bitch."
"I don't give a FUCK ! Whatever y'all are .. I know y'all be around each other. Let her ass know that when I see her i'm beating the fuck outta her. Goodbye."
I hung up and put my phone down. I had to take a couple deep breaths , because I was so ready to punch shit. It's crazy cause before all this shit happened I was so calm. Kamiri really calmed my ass down , but ever since I broke up with Kendall & dropped Jae ?

I went back to my old shit. I'm tryna do better cause I know this fighting shit not gon get me absolutely now whew , but when bitches think they can talk shit cause "I'm a mother now" and "I'm not gon do shit" it just makes me mad as hell.

These bitches must not know that before I was mommy Imani, I was beat a bitch ass for talking shit Imani. They know wtf I be doing. Ion know why the think shit sweet now. I might be a mama but I'll still whoop some shit .

Ion do the social media beefing shit but to clear the air I got on live & of course a wholeee bunch of nosey muhfuckas hop up innat bitch.

"First of all I shouldn't even have to explain my damn self to y'all, because it's nunnn ! Of your business. But let me clear the air ! Kendall IS allowed to see Kamiri . He just came to we me yesterday and I said that's fine ! Y'all getting y'all information from a bitch that's tryna play step mommy to my son. But anyways ! Y'all gon stop sending me messages like you crazy !"

Comments :
DiorJaeee!: Girl please stop running yo mouth. You not bout shit 😂😂!
HoodFavJadyn: 🤦🏽‍♂️end this shit. These mf's not worth it
0TFKendall: ^u just want some pussy. Gtfo.
PrettyassIvyyy: Girl don't explain shit to these dumbass folks.
Gl0balJasmine: Still Don't justify the fact that you're a trash ass mom but okay
ForeignLex: ^fseeee ! Facts tho !
FineassFaith: ^^it be the ugliest bitches too. Get off her dick!

I rolled my eyes as I read some of the comments , but I had to say something when  I seen Jae's.

"Jae don't forget I literally just beat yo ass . I had to ass bleeding. Don't act tough on the gram baby. Anyways ! I'm off this bitch y'all. Toodles !"

I got off of live and got off of Instagram. Cuz I knew bitches was gone get to feeling and start gassing this shit. My business shouldn't even be on social media ! This is between my baby daddy & I.

Ts is stressful . I should've worked shit out & lived in Cali close to my dad. Lmao at this point I'm bouta pack me & Kamiri's shit up and we gon get the fuck outta here. I just want Kamiri to be around some other shit .. mf's down here so goofy and lame .

Incoming call from bestie ❤️

I rolled my eyes cause I forgot to change this bitch name . Not my fuckin bestie no mo.

"Girl what?"
"Stop talking shit & coke fight me."
"Girl drop the addy . I'll be there"
"You not gon do shit"
"Stop talking and drop the addy."
"You talking big shit !"
"Girl bye you don't wanna fight. So shut the hell up & Stay our my business."
"Tuh.. I see why you mad.  Side I snatched you nigga WHILE claiming to be yo bestie. Girl.. I'd be mad too."
"Girl you been saying the same shit over and over say something new."
"Aight bet I got something new for you.. we fucked .. on multiple occasions."
"Said that already."
"And I'm having his baby. Maybe our kids can be besties just like us ... right ?" She started laughing and I hung up

This shit makes no sense. He got me & my supposed best friend pregnant ? But this nigga swore he was "all for me" and he that he "loved me" all that shit just to get in my fuckin skirt and I let him.

I blame myself for letting that dumbass nigga play me like that ..