-008

-Class

"Imani!" Jae said while snapping in my face.
"Oh shit my fault. I zoned out"
"Girl obviously. What you thinking about? Or should I say who you thinking about?"
"I'm not thinking about nobody girl."
"Mhm. What about Kendall?"
I rolled my eyes , "that's my friend. Strictly friends"
"Girl..y'all not slick! What friends be looking at each other like that?"
"Ohh! So I can't look at a nigga without him being my friend?"
"Girl bye. You know how y'all be looking at each other. Don't play"
"We can hop off this subject about right now."
"Mhm.." I rolled my eyes again . I love Jae sooo much but damn .

After 1st period I went to my locker to get my books out. When I was about to walk away Kendall walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"Hey Kendall."
"Wassup Youngin. What class you bouta go to?"
"Tech. Why?"
"Let's skip."
"Boy bye. I'm not skipping with you. Ima good girl."
"Good girl my ass."
"I'm already gon be seeing you later at the trap..ion needa be aroun yo ass that much."
"You know you love being around me."
I rolled my eyes , "Yea ight. You have fun skipping.. I gotta go to class."
I walked away & walked to my 2nd period. I should've skipped cuz I know damn well I hate this class..
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-At home
"Ivy I'm so sick of yo shit !" My mom yelled when I walked inside
"Get well soon then!" Ivy said back
"Yo mouth so damn disrespectful! You AND Imani need to just go stay with y'all father cause y'all so damn ungrateful"

I just minded my business and ignore my mom.
"Girl okay! You acting like you making shit shake! I'd rather be with him any way!"
"Ivy just let it go !" I told her
She rolled her eyes & walked away.
"Y'all get on my last nerves." My mom mumbled
"Girl you on straight bull shit today. Yo ass should've never had sex with our daddy then we wouldn't even be here."
"Oh so you bold now? If that's the case then you can take yo lil ass and live somewhere else ! I'm tired of paying for y'all live here anyway."
"You're tired of paying?! Tell me this...when was the last time you paid anything? If you haven't noticed I've been the one paying shit in here. You haven't been doing nothing & I haven't even gotten one thank you!"
"Did you ever tell me thank you for birthing yo ass?!"
"Did I ask to be here? Fuck no."
"Girl bye! You can come back home when that attitude is in check. Cause you not gon disrespect me in my house."
"Bet." I picked up my stuff and got in my car & drove off cause she had me fucked up.

I pulled out my phone & texted Kendall
"I'm omw.."
"Bet."

I was not about to stay there with her..
cuz some more shit really would've started. I'm deadass about to live with my daddy ..