-056

-2 days later
Sunday Afternoon
2:30 pm

I had just gotten from a job interview at this salon & I think it went pretty well. I was already workin at a salon , but that shit wasn't workin out so I found another one. They supposed to get back to me at the end of this week so hopefully I get this mf job.
_____________________
I had to go pick Kam up from my mom's since that's where he was while I was at my interview.
I'm soo thankful to have somebody able to watch him again while I'm still tryna go to school AND work at the same time. It helps , a lot.

I pulled up to my mom's crib , got it & went outside to get Kamiri.
"Mama!"
"Im in the kitchen!" She called back. I walked through the hallway & into the kitchen.

"Hey love. You look pretty. How'd the interview go?"
"Thank you mama & I think it went pretty good for real."
"That's good, but uhm..I have a question for you."
"Okay.. wassup?"
"Why have you been ignoring Jadyn?"
"Huh?"
"Don't play dumb girl. He called me , checking to see if you were okay , because you've been ignoring his calls & texts."
I sighed , "It's nothing. I'll talk to him."
"Will you really though? What's goin on?"
"Things have been awkward between us since we..you know."
Her eyes opened wide "Y'all had sex?"
"Girl no. We kissed."
"That pre-school ass shit. You said it like that's what y'all did."
I rolled my eyes & laughed , "no.. it's just been weird."
"Is it because you're making it weird?"
"Shit prolly."
"You need to talk to him."
"Mama.. I will."
"Yea I know, now go. I'm keeping Kam another night.. go talk to him."
"Mamaaaa! Why you pushin it?"
"Because Imani! I want you as happy as you were when you were with Kendall..that's all, and I know Jadyn makes you 10x happier."
"Fine...I'll go."
"Oh I know." She walked me to the door.. well basically pushed me out the door.

I got in my car & drove myself to Jadyn's crib. I was praying he wasn't gon be there , but my prayers were not answered on this one. He was sitting on his porch, wit no shirt on & he was  smokin. Can't lie .. he looked good asf ..

I didn't want to talk to him , but I sucked up my pride , got out my car & went to go sit by him.

"Hey Jay.."
"yo."
"Dry ass response."
"Mhm."
"I'm sorryyy. I really am.."
"For what , exactly?"
"You really gon make me?"
"Pretty much."
"I'm sorry for ignoring your calls & texts. That was insensitive of me."
"Very. I'm glad you know that. Is that all?"
"No, I want you to say you forgive me or I'm not leaving.."
"Deadass?"
"I'm so serious. You know I will stay here until you tell me that you forgive me Jadyn."
"I forgive you."
"Promise?"
"I promise.."
"can I ask you why ?"
"Why what?.."
"Why didn't you answer me?"
"I felt it was awkward between us."
"Because of you Mani. Cuz.. it wasn't awkward for. Especially since I thought we were both on the same page."
"We are. It's just I didn't wanna jump back into anything too soon & you're my ex Jadyn. We kissed .."
"We've kissed before. A lot of times actually.."
I laughed , "You're missing the point.."
"Nah, I hear you. I'm not tryna rush you , but I think it would've been nice to hear from you. You made me feel like I did sumn wrong.."

"Aw Jadyn Noo. It wasn't you. I was in my feelings..that's all."
"That's all you has to tell me.."
"You know I always gotta take the dumb way outta shit."
"Yea-"

Before he could finish talking some girl came out the house with some high ass shorts & a tank top on.

"Jadyn fuck you takin so long for?"
He sighed , "yo.. I'm talkin to ma friend."
"Mhm okay." She looked me up & down then went back inside.

I looked at Jadyn & raised my eyebrow
"What I do now?"
"I'm just yo friend?"
"I thought-"
"I thought we were more than friends. Even tho I said I wanted to take things slow. I know damn well we're more than friends."
"What you expect me to tell her ? Oh this just my friend. We more than friends though like.. ion know what we are but we not just friends."
"I mean..."
"Ohhh.. I see."
"You see what?"
"You jealous.."
"Jealous? You must not know me."
"Nah I know you well enough to know when you Jealous."
"What do I have to be jealous for ?"
"Shit ion know you tell me.."
"Not a damn thing."
"So stop actin like it. She not nun to worry bout."
"Who is she?"
"A friend."
"That's what you called me..how I know y'all not more than that?"
"Imani... we not nothin more than friends. I promise you that."
"Tell her to leave.."
"Why?"
"Cause.. I want you to myself."
"What typa shit you on?"
"Same shit you on."
"You ain't said nun but a word. Stay right here."

He got up & went inside. He definitely told her to leave cause she came out with a stank attitude. I'm not gon lie.. a bitch was jealous.. especially since I know that Jadyn and I are more than just friends. It's not that hard to tell .. and ion like sharing so .. she had to go. No beef with ole girl tho.

I got my bag & walked inside. Jadyn led me to his room & we sat on the bed.

"Before we get into sumn shit.. lemme know now. We both on the same shit , right?"

"I'm on what you on."
"Say less."

He got up & slipped his shirt off & leaned in to kiss me. It wasn't long till we started goin in ..

Like .. hard sweatin type shit..

And we was both feelin it ..

Until .....

I said Kendall's name while he was pounding my shit ..

He pulled out and just stared down at me.

I was soo mad at myself. Like .. who tf does that typa shit ? I gotta be the dumbest mf.

All it took was a "oh shit Kendall!"
And the vibe was SO off. I'm not even go lie.. It was so awkward , I almost busted out laughing..

"Imani.. what the fuck"
"I know.. I'm sorry. It just slipped
"You tellin me.. you was thinking bout this nigga while we fuckin?"
"No! It just-"
"Yea .. you just blew my shit. For real.." he got off of me and o it his clothes back on. I decided to do the same.

"Look.. Ima go.." I said as I put my shirt on.
"Yea. That's a good idea.."
"Again.. I'm sorry."
"Mhm Yup."

I sighed & walked out to my car. I know ts prolly hurt him. Whole time we fuckin , I say that shit & now he prolly think I'm still thinkin bout Kendall.

This shit going on my #1 list of embarrassing shit I've done ..