-044

"Girllll! Look at you glowing!" Jae said to me as I walked in the classroom.
"Thank you boo" get you a best friend like her. She always gassing my head. I sat down in my seat and got my notes out. I seen Kendall walk in the class and I tried to not look directly at him. I could see him looking at me from the corner of my eye, but I didn't fold. My "ignoring you like you not even there" game is strong asf.

"So y'all really just done?" Jae asked me
"Yep. I moved on."
"So you don't love him no more?"
I rolled my eyes , "you always take it to the extreme. Of course I still love him. That didn't change , but he acts off his emotions a lot and I just can't deal with that all the time. Plus if I wanted to deal with that I could've stayed with Jadyn."
"Period. I'm proud of you though. Cuz you used to be the bitch that let a nigga say what the Fuck he wanted to you and you just let it slide, but I like this new Imani. A real boss ass bitch Imani. Don't take from shit nobody type Imani. I'm fuckin with it."

I laughed & shook my head at her. "Girl you a clown. Deadass."

She was right. I have changed a lot, but I'm not even gon sit here and from like I don't miss my man cuz I do & I know if he try and get back with me my simp ass gon fall right into that trap, but ima try not to. It's gon be hard but ima try.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-After class
I walked out with my earbuds in as always , and felt a tap on my shoulder as I was walking. I turned around & seen Kendall. Of fucking course .
I raised and eyebrow
"Wassup baby"
"Uh Nah. My name is Imani.. nice to meet you."
"So you really gon play me like that?"
"You thought some gifts was gon fix what you fucked up? Nah pooh. Come a lil harder next time."
"Imani I'm fuckin sorry. Like deadass. You know I ain't never felt this way about no other girl but you, and ion wanna lose what we got. I admit I was being insecure, but how else was I supposed to react?"
"First off you could've handled it better. You don't talk to me like that like I'm just yo lil hoe in front of yo friends. You should've known that ion play that shit & then you just let those niggas laugh like something was funny & yea you right. That insecure shit isn't cute. If I'm fuckin with you I'm ONLY fuckin with you. I'm not no hoe & you know that. Cuz you know I love you & only wanna be with you. Not Jadyn .. or nobody else. Just you."
"I'm sorry. For real.. I love you"
"Mhm. I love you too, but we still not back together."
"What I do now?"
"Nothing. I'm just not really in the place that I wanna be with anybody. For real.. I still love you though, but I need some time to focus on the baby & I."
"I understand. I love you too Mani. Just know if you need me.. I gotchu."
I smiled, nodded and walked away. See how fast I just fell back into his lil trap like that? Tuh! Imagine ..

"And just like that he got you?" Jae said while catching up with me
I rolled my eyes "he ain't "get" nothing. We're definitely just friends."
"Mhm yeah. Just for now tho."
"Anywaysss ! Let's stop talking about me." She laughed , but I was just tryna get the subject off of me deadass.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-After school
I walked out to my car & seen Ivy since she recovered and came back to school & she just ignored me. I bet my "mama" told her not to talk to me. Her petty ass would do something like that & that really pisses me off cause Ivy really the only blood family I can count on , but now she with my mama so she bouta change.
"Ayooo!" I heard a voice from behind me say. It was Kendall running up to me.
"Uhm.. wassup?" I said
"What you doing when you get home?"
"Studying for my tests. Why?"
"I was tryna slide through."
"Kendall did you not hear what I said-.."
"As a friend. Just as a friend...that's all."
I sighed , "I really shouldn't even let you."
"Come on. You won't regret it.."
I rolled my eyes , and knew I was definitely gon regret it.
"Fine. Whatever." He smiled and walked back over to his car. I opened the door to my car with regret , because I knew he wasn't about to come over "just as friends" I know him better than that.
___________
When I got home I changed out my clothes and put on some pajamas & started studying before Kendall showed up.

After 15 minutes of me studying he showed up and we put a movie on. I felt like such a dumbass for letting him come over. I was barely watching the movie because I was so focused on my work & he was barely watching it because he was too busy looking at me.
"You're glowing ma..you look good." He said whole rubbing on my thigh.
"Aw thank you Kendall.." I kept moving his hand & each time I did he would laugh.

He did get real touchy during the movie. Obviously this nigga don't know the meaning of being "friends" he must think I'm playing.
He kept feeling on my thigh and tried to take his hand back by my butt all sneaky and shit like I wouldn't feel if something was touching my butt.
"Kendall..you said friends & I agreed to that , but not whatever the fuck you got going on right now."
He smiled while looking directly in my eyes "you know I can't control myself around you. Especially when you look this good baby."
"Friends don't call each other baby & that's what we are. Nothing more nothing less. Aight? It's either we gon watch this movie without tryna get sexual or if you can't handle that then you can go. Cause I meant what I said about us being friends."
"Damn Aight..ima chill."
"Thank you." Ion know why he think he slick tryna slide his way back in my pants like that.  
He better stop playing before we go from friends to just not speaking at all. I'm really just tryna keep him around cause he's the father of my baby & I want him to be apart of the process , but he making it hard asf.

"Damn you mean mugging me like a muh fucka Imani."
"Cause you think you slick."
"I'm just tryna get closer." I rolled my eyes
"Boy bye don't try it."
He laughed , "I'm deadass-.." but then got a text , turned his phone so I could see it and smile. "Aight Mani. Ima go.. got some to take care of.."
"You don't gotta lie. We not together."
"Huh?"
"Nigga I know you going to yo ex house. She sent you a lil pic and now you bouta go over there. You think turning yo phone hide shit?"
"I-.."
"You don't gotta say nothing. We not together so I'm not trippin. Have fun."
"Imani.."
"Bye Kendall." He sighed & got up & left.

This is what happens when I let mf make they way back in my life... I feel stupid asf .