-051

After dropping Kamiri off at my mom house again I made my way to get something to eat and then went to school. After seeing Kendall & Jae all lovey dovey yesterday .. I was almost sick. Literally. Bitches are foul as hell ..

Like ion know if he tryna make me jealous or she tryna make me jealous but either way they both weird asf. Like girl ... y'all not making shit shake over here. Y'all just some lames like c'mon now. She tryna fw my baby daddy? Like come on baby... I hope she don't think she playin step mommy. Cuz UHN UHN

I tried to calm myself down before I went into the class , because all this thinking about those hood rats got me heated asf. I walked in & went to sit down. Kendall came in with Jae next to him and sat right behind me.

Like c'mon now..
I rolled my eyes & put my earbuds in. I wanted to just turn around and slap tf outta boffum .

"Bitches really mad as fuck bae." I heard Jae say.  I turned my earbuds down to make sure I heard her ass right.

"See. She too scary to even turn around."
Then I turned my ass a round and took my earbuds out

"Girl honestly shut the fuck up yo. Like for real. You're lame as fuck. Stop mentioning me. Ion fuck with you"
"see? Mad as fuck."
"Bitch please. Mad at what? You're fuckin with my baby daddy. The father of my SON. You're a clown Yo. A straight clown."
"I'm the clown? Yea right. This nigga was cheating on you with ME ! And yo clown ass didn't even notice.. gross."

Yea she definitely had me fucked up over that. I hopped over that mf table and got on top of her and got to dogging her ass. She ain't put up no type of fight either. Jae was never the type to know how to fight anyway so I'm really not surprised. She got like one lick in.. that's it .. but other than that? I whooped her ass.

Kendall pulled me off of her & then the principal came in..

I got suspended.
I'm not mad tho .
Fuck that school lmao.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I went to go pick up Kamiri after I left the school & then went home. Im more disappointed than I am mad. Like... you supposed to be my bestie .. and you sleep with my man? WHILE we're together tho? Whole time I'm thinking she my ride or die but she really riding my nigga like come on bruh. I can't trust no bitch .

"Kamiri please be nothing like your daddy. Be better than him stink." I said to Kam while I was holding him. I really have full on convo's with him. Even though he can't understand one word I'm saying.

I shouldn't have fought the bitch cause that showed that I cared , but hearing that Kendal cheated on me with my best friend.. WHILE we were together ? That's sick .. and this bitch just let the shit happen ! I really don't be choosing the right people to be in my life .. at all.

Incoming call from Jadyn

I sighed & answered the phone. Knowing he was calling about the fight.

"Yooo!" He said
"Hey Jadyn.."
"Let me just get straight to it. Why yo ass fight her?"
"Cause. They was fuckin."
"And ? You smarter than that."
"What you mean "and"? Jadyn , Jae was my best fucking friend. Of course I was gon be hurt. Especially since she made it seem like everything was all peachy between us."
"Again.. and? You just got fuckin suspended yo. You're a whole senior. Don't let these muhfuckas get in yo head. This shit not gon look good when colleges see it."
"You're thinking too much into it."
"No, you're not thinking about it hard enough.  I'm looking out for you."
"I appreciate it , but I'm good Jadyn. I beat her ass she just lucky I ain't put her in the hospital."
"Why you ain't use that same energy on Kendall? He did you dirty too."

"I knew Kendall was a lil hoe. I was dumb to let that shit continue , but I didn't know Jae was like that. If anything I feel like she owed me more loyalty than he did. I've known this girl since we were 4! I game this nigga through a "job" and we fucked a lot now I got his baby. That lil "relationship" we had wasn't really a real relationship. We were toxic together and we knew that."

"I understand.. you deserve to be happy Imani. Ion think you understand that but you deserve to be happy. You done been thru hell shit and it's like you just keep putting yourself through more and more shit. You can't do that to yourself or Kamiri. Cause at the end of the day your choices gon affect him Aight?"
"Aight.."
"I gotchu if you needa talk bouta anything."
"Thanks .." I hung up and just thought about what Jadyn said and I hate to admit it but he was right. At the end of the day my choices gon affect Kamiri ..and I gotta be mindful of that