-017

-Saturday morning

I was contemplating on calling my ex , but he said if Ivy & I ever needed him he gon always be around , and I believe him. It's just gon be weird , because I see him in the halls at school 24/7 and really don't say shit to him so it's about to be weird calling his phone but this was for Ivy & I so he shouldn't have a problem with it.
I dialed his number & put the phone to my ear.

"Wassam?" He said
"Hey Andre."
"Who dis?"
"Imani."
"Oh wassup shordy..What you need?"
"A stack."
"Fo what?"
"Me & Ivy.. I'm not tryna go into details Dre."
"You know I gotchu. Ima come bring it over. Aight?"
"Okay. Thank you Dre."
"Ain't no problem. Send me the addy & ima be over in 15"
"Bet." I hung up & let out a sigh of relief.
Favorite ex hands down. He always got my back.

He pulled up & I told Jae I would be back , then I walked out.
I went to his window & he rolled it down. He put it my hand and smiled at me. Shit was heavy asf. He gave me way more than a stack
"This a lot of money Dre. Like shit I'm not complaining but you sure you tryna give me all this?
"What I tell you? I got yo back. Now enjoy it." I stepped back from the window and he drove off. If I save this shit up and keep adding up on it name & Ivy good. I walked back inside & Jae was standing at the door.
"I know that's not who I think it is"
I sighed , "Jae-.."
"No. You know ion like you being around him Imani. He's a horrible influence."
"You over exaggerating he not in shit no more."
"Then how he hand you all that money? He gotta be doing something."
"So you watching me now?"
"Obviously! Please stay away from him Imani."
I rolled my eyes , "You on bull shit Jae. You always judging some fucking body."
"But did I judge you when you was shaking yo ass for money? I could've, but did I?"
"Wow bitch. Throw that shit in my face right?"
"I wasn't trying to."
"Yeah , okay." I went to her room to grab my purse cause she pissed me off quick asf.
"Don't wait up on me. I'm going to Kendall's."
"You deadass bouta dip."
"Girl duh." I walked out & got in my car.
I hit Kendall up to see if he was coo with me sliding through .
"Hello?" He answered
"Hey Kendall. Is it coo if I come through? Me & Jae got into it & I'm not tryna stay there with her."
"I'm not at the crib. Workin."
I rolled my eyes , "K."
"Don't be mad we can-"
I hung up on him.
Cause I ain't care about shit he had to say. I didn't know where I was about to go , but I'm wasn't going back with Jae cuz she pissed me off. Don't get me wrong I love the girl but her throwing that in my face like I don't know what the fuck I had to do for some money was fucked up.

I just decided to go to my aunts house to stay with Ivy. My aunt was happy I took up her offer & cane to stay over. I walked into the guest room where Ivy was sleeping and put my stuff down.

"How Long you staying?" Ivy asked
"Just tonight. Then I'm going back to Jae's."
She pouted & sighed. "I wish you stayed here with me."
"I do too pooh, but you and both know Auntie only gon be saying that nice shit for a Lil bit. It's just an act. She barely like me."
She sighed , "well at least I get to be with you for a lil."
"Ivy don't make me feel worse than I already do. I'm trying.. I really am. I promise ima get us out of this bull shit. I promise.."