-041

"Ivy I'll see you when I get back from school. Love youu! Call me if you need anything. Okay?" I said as I grabbed my keys off the counter
"Okayy. Have a good day. Love you!"
"Love you more." I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

When I walked into the school I was already mad asf. I'm so ready to graduate. I walked into my first period class and went to sit down by Jae.
"Hey Jae"
"oh hey.." she said it kinda weird so I already knew something was up
"What's wrong?"
"If I tell you this you cant start trippin on me.."
"I can't make no promises. Wassup?"
"Guess who just transferreddd"
"Uh who?"
"Jadyn...yayyy!"
"Bitch ain't no fuckin yay! Why the fuck is he here?"

<< Background story on Jadyn. He's my toxic ass ,insecure ass , also fine ass... clingy ass , mean ass, bad temper ass , anger issue ass Ex boyfriend. We were together right before I started fucking with Kendall. Jadyn & I dated for 4 whole years and broke up a week into me being a senior, because like I said ... he's insecure and always thought I was fucking on other niggas when that was never the case. So I broke up with him..>>

"I don't knowww ! But when I seen him he walked over to me and asked about you."
"Why the fuck is he worried about me?! He better not try no dumb shit around Kendall cuz that's not gon be pretty."
"At all, but maybe he changed."
"Yea. For the worse. Fuck that nigga."
"Also more news.."
"How bad can it get?"
"He's about to walk in right now."
"I know you fucking lying."
"Even worse news !"
"Girl I've had enough."
"Oh well. Looks like Kendall and Jadyn already know each other. Very well at that."
I looked out the door and seen them dappin each other up and hugging like they long lost brothers or some shit. Like damn... why out of all people did Jadyn have to know Kendall?

They walked in and Kendall went passed me & winked with his fine ass & then Jadyn walked in behind me flashed me a smirk. Thankfully Kendall didn't see that.

"Oh bitch I feel bad for you.." Jae said
"Tuh! Girl you don't even know." After that I just tried to focus on my school work & it really didn't work cuz I was anxious throughout the whole class, but right when that bell rung I zoomed tf out ! At least I thought I zoomed out but obviously not cause Kendall AND Jadyn came up to me.

"Wassup mama. What you in a rush for ?" Kendall ask me while I was at my locker
"Oh! Nothing. I'm not in a rush."
"Mhm aight..well I wanted you to meet Jadyn.  One of the realest on my team."
Jadyn laughed "Nah Lil Ken.. I already know shordy."
Kendall raised his eyebrow at me and then at Jadyn "How you know my girl?"
"Cuz before she was yo girl she was my girl."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms
"It wasn't even serious."
"Oh so four years not serious to you no more?"
"Four years?!" Kendall said
"Kendall chill."
"Right lil Ken. She "your girl" right?"
"Hell yeah she my girl. The fuck?"
"Then you don't got nothing to worry about. I had her .. now she yours."
"Mhm.." Kendall said. I could tell his hot head ass was mad. I called his name before he walked away but I was too late.

Jadyn laughed and shook his head
"So you fuckin with the whole team now?"
"The whole team?! Bitch this is exactly why ion Fuck with YO ass no more. You swear on yo mama that I was hoe !"
"Shiid I mean you went from me to my homie."
"You acting like I knew y'all was that close & whyy the fuck are you here?!"
"I had to transfer schools. What? You ain't miss me?"
"Hell no Jadyn & don't try no slick shit."
"You gon always have a place for me."
"Nah. That "place" got filled in with Kendall. My Man. Not you ."
"Oh so you bold now?"
"Jadyn shut the fuck up."
He laughed . Thinking shit was funny when it wasn't.
"Hollup.." he said before I walked away
"What?" I said while turning around irritated asf.
"You having his baby?.." I sighed
"Yes Jadyn. I'm having his baby."
"So you can go get pregnant by him. Y'all prolly barely been together for a year or two yet. Right?"
I ignored him.
"Right?!"
"Yes Jadyn!"

"But when we were together we talked about having a baby together all the time. Raising a family and all that shit..but we never even fucked. I waited cuz you said you wanted to "wAiT tILL mArRiAgE." So I waited Cuz that's how bad a nigga wanted you! But you meet this nigga and shit change huh? No more waiting right? Just fuck on the next nigga and have his fuckin baby. Right?!"

"It wasn't even like that. You acting like I planned on getting pregnant. This wasn't a plan , but the shit happened ! So here I am."

"But yo ass still fucked on that nigga even after telling me you gon wait till marriage. A 4 year relationship & you break that shit up to go fuck with a gang bangin ass nigga. Explain that to me?"

"People change Jadyn. My mindset changed ! To the point where you don't even fucking know. Even when we were together it was never about US it was always about YOU ! 4 year relationship or not at the end of the day I found Kendall & I love Kendall. Fuck whatever you got to say about me. Yes I'm pregnant . Yes I said I wanted to wait until marriage but ended up fucking Kendall. Yes i did all that shit. You happy?"

He laughed "yo ass still don't get it, but that's coo. Cause you happy & even if it's not with me.. you deserve to be happy cause I know the shit you been through & I know you better then any nigga you ever fucked with." Then he walked away.

This shit hit hard . Asf .
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-Back At home
I rung Kendall at least 10 times but her wouldn't answer me so I left a voicemail on my last try.

"Hey baby. I know you prolly pissed about Jadyn & I. Actually .. there is no Jadyn & I anymore. Which is why I fail to understand why you're mad, but anyways.. I love you sooo much & whatever you think is going on isn't! I didn't know you and Jadyn were that close anyways, but still. Don't be mad at me.. cuz you know I love you & you know that I would've told you that he was my ex anyway. But.. call me back so I know that we coo. Bye pooh."

I hung up and put my phone away. Ivy looked over at me and raised her eyebrow.
"I know you didn't say ..Jadyn. As in.. yo ex?"
"Yup. He just transferred."
"Didn't go too well I see."
"Not well at all. Kendall is pissed.. Jadyn is pissed cuz I'm having Kendall's baby which I don't really care that he's pissed , but it's just ion want anybody mad at me."
"Damn sis.."
"Damn sis indeed. Hopefully tomorrow is better. Ion need all this stress"

I sighed and leaned back. I was already stressing cuz of the baby , but now my man mad at me AND my ex is back. Like this shit is beyondddd me. I thought I got away from Jadyn for good & it's even worse cuz Kendall and him are close like that. It would've been... slightly better if they didn't even know each other , but since they now each other it just makes it 10x worse.

Whew bitch only if I could get a bunt rn I would .