-023

-1 week later

"Ivyyyy! I bought the apartment bitchhh!" I said to her over the phone. She squeezed with excitement
"Period pooh! I can't wait to come back down there."
"Girl you barely been up there with daddy."
"Tuh! It feel like forever. His lol family make me sick."
I laughed , "girl those yo brother and sister."
"Tuh! My HALF brother and sisters. We only got the same daddy. Ion even like to share."
"I'm weak as fuck. I can't wait to see yo
Lil bad ass."
"Can't wait time see you either. Daddy want you and Kendall up here for thanksgiving."
"Me and Kendall not together no more, but I'll definitely be up there with Jae."
"Whaaaat? What happened with y'all?"
"Some bullshit. I'm not tryna speak on him."
"Have y'all takes since y'all broke up?"
"He tries when we're at school, but I just ignore him."
"Girl get yo nigga back."
"He not my nigga. He belong to the streets!"
She laughed , "girl bye. I know yo ass miss him. I wondered why you be posting yo self lip syncing sad songs on snap. I thought you was just on yo period.. now I know it's because of Kendall."
"Ion miss him. He did me dirty."
"What'd he do?"
"I seen a picture of him kissing another bitch."
"Did you figure out how long ago the picture was taken?"
"Well no , but it looked.."
"Recent? Girl bye ! Yo ass didn't even try to talk it out."
I rolled my eyes , "Ion need to talk to him. I made up my mind.. we done"
"Stubborn ass. When I call you back this week y'all better be back together. Now I gotta go.. this muhfucka calling needs for dinner."
I laughed , "bye sis. Love you!"
"Byeee ! Love you too" I hung up and put my phone away. I was so tired of unpacking and needed some help. I was gon call Jae , but she was at work and I didn't have nobody else to call cuz everybody else was busy.. except Kendall.

Like yeah I was mad at him but this unpacking shit on my own... it's a lot. So I texted him and he said he'd be on his way. I waited 15 minutes until he came. He knocked on the door and I let him in.
"Thanks for coming Kendall."
"Damn.. not even callin me baby no mo?"
I rolled my eyes .. I knew his ass was gon try and do that shit.
"Nigga don't even do that. I called you over to help me move my shit in. That's it."
"Aight Aight!"

He was done talking after that and just helped me get my stuff in the crib. After like 2 hours we were done. Since I got most of the stuff in on my own it was a quick lil process.
"Preciate it."
"Fasho. You know I gotchu. Lemme holla at you fo a minute tho."
"Wassup?"
"I just wanted to apologize for allat shit at the party. I should've let you do yo thing, but I was being.."
"Jealous? Yea I know."
"Jealous? Hell nah. I wasn't jealous."
"Of course you weren't Kendall, but it's all good. I'm over it."
"And I want you to know that the video with me and ole girl was before we got together. I promise.."
"So why didn't you tell me that when I asked you?"
"Were you even gon believe me?"
"Prolly not."
"But deadass... I'm sorry. Not tryna fuck up what we got goin on. A nigga really feeling you.. I'm not tryna mess that up."
"Aww.. look at yo lil thug ass expressing yo feelings. I forgive you, and I'm not only saying that so I can ride ya face. It's cuz I missed you."
He put his arms around my waist and smiled
"I missed you too mama. You had a real nigga in his feelings."
"I just got that affect on niggas."
"Bet you do. Gimme a kiss so we can really make up." I leaned in and gave him a kiss & then one thing led to another... got my back blown out .. you know ? The usual..

Missed my nigga .