-016

-In class (Next day)
I was still tired asf cuz I stayed at Kendall's and barely got any sleep.
After my 1st period I walked out and went to my locker. Kendall walked over to me & gave me a hug. These 2 females walked behind us and gave us a dirty look so like the bold bitch I am... I confronted them.

"What's the problem?" I said to the girls before they got too far
"Nothing."
"Nah sis you made the face like you had something to say so speak up."
"Bitch if I was gon say something I would've said that shit. The fuck?"
I laughed , "Girl don't call me no bitch. I'm not yo friend. Ole scary ass."
"Imani just let that shit go."
"Yea Imani. Listen to yo owner."
"Girl I will beat the fuck outta you. Don't fuckin do it."
"Oh so you hang with the thugs now and you got a lil hood nigga you think you Big dog now?"
"Bitch I've been big dog. Hanging around people don't change me. I've been the shit. Now keep walkin"
"Bitches these days."
"I'm getting tired of yo big back ass callin me a bitch. Like what the fuck is yo problem? You want my nigga or some shit ? Or you tryna eat me out ? Cuz the way you tryna dog me is like you want some of me. Ole obsessed ass hoe."
"Sour pussy ass. Ion want that dry shit."
"It's most definitely not dry. Dat shit A1." Kendall said while laughing
"Nobody was talkin to you"
"But you was talking to my girl. So you was talking to me too. Miserable ass muhfuckas. Come on mama." He put his arm around me & we walked away.

"You good?" He asked me
"Mhm? Yea I'm coo. Those bitches just threw me off."
"Don't even worry bout em."
"Those yo exes?"
"one of em.."
"Makes sense. Ima see you later I gotta go to my class."

I haven't even brought up the fact that his lil exes been on my shit lately , but if this shit keep going we most definitely talkin. I'm just not doing it now cause it's not really bothering me for real.
These girls just showing how bitter they really are.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-After school
I walked out to my car & felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and Ivy was standing behind me with a big smile.
I gave her a big hug cause onsrs I missed her annoying ass.
"Hi babyyy!" I said
"Hey Mani! I miss you"
"I miss you more boo. Don't worry.. we gon get this shit worked out. Okay? We not gon be separated for too long."
She smiled , "Okay."
"You got a ride back to Aunties?"
"Nope. Can you take me?"
"Of course come on." We got in the car & I drove her over to my aunts house. I hate walking in there. Her boyfriend weird ass hell.
We got out the car & walked inside
"Hey auntie" I said while giving her a hug
"Hey boo. Why you not staying here?"
"I've been staying with Jae."
"Oh okay. Just know you're always welcome here."
I just smiled and nodded.
"Give me a hug boo. Call me if you need anything. Okay?"
She leaned in and gave me a hug
"Okay. Imani please be safe out there."
"I'm safe pooh. Don't even worry bout me. Ima get us out of this shit. Okay? I love you"
"Love you too"

I walked out got in my car & just thought about what she said.
"Please be safe out there"....

I gotta do what I gotta do to make sure me & my sister straight. Period .