-036

I woke up with Kendall's arms wrapped around me and his loud ass snoring in my ear. We had fallen asleep together after "watching" like 3 movies. Wasn't much watching though.. if you know what I mean lmao.
"Wake up stink" I said while tapping him
He rubbed his eyes and turned over to look at me. "What time is it?"
"Just hit 11"
"Damnn! I gotta head to the trap. I was supposed to be there earlier."
He hopped up and put his clothes back on and ran downstairs. I got up and followed behind me.
"Be safe."
"You know I will."
"Love you"
"Love you too" he leaned down and gave me a kiss and left. Right when he left I got bored. Having yo own place coo and all until you ain't got shit to do. So I called Jae to see if she wanted to go to the mall , but she was boo'd up with her nigga & then I called Danae & she was at the trap.. so I was just lonely and bored as fuck. I decided to just go back up to my room and go to sleep until Kendall came back.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-3 hours later
I woke up and Kendall still wasn't back so I just got on Instagram and watched YouTube videos until he showed up. After like another hour he came back. I went to go open the door and walked in with Bruises and cuts on his face and neck and he was limping.
"Kendall! What the fuck happened?" I said as I walked him over to the couch. I walked into the kitchen and got a bag of cold vegetables and put that on his cheek where the biggest bruise was while he talked.
"some bullshit. These niggas cheated me and my homies out our money so we handled that shit.
"Mhm.. it don't look like you did too much "handling" Kendall. It looks like you got jumped. Yo lip swelling up and shit.."
"Ima be coo ma. You don't gotta take care of me.."
"Kendall you're not fucking Superman you can't do everything on you're own. Let me take care of you.."
"I should be asking care of you. You're the pregnant one."
"I'm fine. You're the one that came in here looking like you just came from a war."
He laughed but I was dead serious. He looked rough as hell. I continued to put the ice pack on his cheek as he laid his head on my shoulder.
"See.. if you would've let me stay at the trap none of this would've happened. I would've aired that bitch out over you."
"Good to know you got my back , but nah. Couldn't risk you getting hurt."
"You need to take a break for a lil minute though."
"Can't do that baby. The gang gon always need me."
"Okay well "the gang" need to let you heal. They'll understand."
"I'm perfectly fine."
"Tell that to these big ass bruises. Like I said..you can't be Superman all the time baby. You need to chill.."
"I guess.."
"Listen to me. I know best.."
"You sure do. Now give me a kiss."
I smiled and leaned in to give him a kiss.
"Come on boo. Let's get you upstairs."
He carefully stood up and put his arm over my shoulder and limped up the steps all the way into my room. I laid him down on the bed & propped 2 pillows behind his head.
"Come lay with me shordy"
I sighed "Ugh If I must." I walked to the other side of the bed and laid down with my arm around him.
"You could've been hurt worse than this baby..maybe this trap shit not for you either."
"It definitely is for me. Ion know what I'd do without it."
"It's lower your chances of getting yo shit popped.."
"They know my name in these streets. They wouldn't dare."
"Baby some niggas are really ruthless out there. They don't give a damn about "yo name in these streets" for real. They'd pop you in yo shit on the spot. You really gotta be safe and smart out there"
"I'm always smart."
"Nah.. yo ass got a smart mouth. That's why you prolly ended up in this situation in the first place. Please just be safe whenever you go out there. Can't lose you."
"Whaaaat? Come on now Baby don't talk like that" he said with his hands wrapped around me
"You won't lose me..that ain't gon happen..aight?"
"Aight, but please... when I say be safe I mean that shit. Be safe out there Stink."
He smiled and gave me a hug..
I couldn't even imagine losing his annoying ass. That's my whole heart ..