-060

-The next day
————————

"Soo .. what happened between you & Jadyn?"

Ivy's nosey ass asked me on the phone. Her and my mom will not rest until I talk to him.

"Girl nothing. I did not go see him. I went home."

"Girl whyyy?! You was supposed to tell him yo feelings and allat good shit. You a pussyyy !"

"i knowww ! I'm gon seen him later today. Ima talk to him then."

"And you better do it too."

"I will , girl. Ima call you later ! Love you stink!"

"Love you moreee !"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-At school

I was nervous walking into the school , because I knew I needed to talk to Jadyn but I was scared he was still mad.

I walked down the hall and went to his locker & thankfully he was there so I could just get this over with now.

I walked over to him & he looked at me with no expression on his face. Like damn nigga I can't get a smile or nun?

"Hey Jadyn .. we need to talk."
"Yea we sure do. wassup?"

"I'm sorry about fucking with ya emotions & I hope you know that those were never my intentions."

"Mhm.."

"Jadyn I'm for real. I really do love the fuck outta you which is why this been eating me up. Ion want you to think I'm just leading you on Cause I'm not. I want to be with you , for real."

"I forgive you but ion think we need to date right now. Especially since you still stuck on Kendall & if you fuckin with me I want you to be only about me."

"Jadyn I'm not stuck on him. I could give two fucks about him. I promise you that, but look I'm not finna pressure you. As long as you know how I feel then I'm straight."

He smirked at me and put his head down

"I see where you stand shordy. I'm fuccin wit it. I just wanted you to be straight up with me."

"Well there you go. From now on, I'm straight up with you. I promise."

"No promises. Just do it... that's all I want."
"As long as you giving the same energy back, I'm on it."

"I ain't never gave you nun less... so what you sayin?"
"I'm saying... that we can try this dating shi again..."

"You sure ? Cuz like I said, ion want you still stuck on him."
"I'm up off him and he up off me. Now all I wanna be is all up on you."

He chuckled, "yo corny ass.. but Aight bet. Finally you done came to yo senses. I been waiting."

"Finally fasho... talk to me later , Aight?"
He nodded, "bet."

I walked away and went to class with my lil geekin ass. Thank God ivy n my mama pushed me to talk to him again because I really wasn't bout to anyways. I was Gon ignore him if I could.

& his nonchalant ass would've let me too.

————-
-EOD

Was so glad school was over with. Cuz just walking through them halls had me feeling lonelier than a mf. I have nobody in the school except Jadyn. All my people in a whole other state. Hate it here fr.

I walked out and went to my car and drove off. Bout the time I had forgotten I told Jadyn to talk to me later. So I just told him I'd see him later. I went to my mama crib to pick up Kamiri. It's almost like I'm barely with him now. Be feeling so shitty.

————
I pulled up to her crib and went inside to get him. "Ma!" I yelled. Nobody answered. So I went upstairs and nobody was even home. I sighed and called my mom, "Ma. I'm here ... at your crib. You know? To pick up my son? Where y'all at?"

"Kamiri isn't with me... Kendall has him."
I paused because WHAT?

"What do you mean Kendall has him? Kendall has no RIGHT to have him right now. You didn't think to call me or to warn me that my crazy ass baby father has my SON?"

"He said that y'all were co-parenting now and I don't know why I didn't think anything of it. He seemed serious. Even showed me messages between y'all.."

"But still, you didn't think to call me?! Kendall and I haven't even been in contact. I blocked his number a while ago. Mama whyyyy would you give Kam to him?"

"I don't know I-"
"It's whatever right now I don't have time to even discuss this, because it makes no logical sense on why you would give him my son. I'm on my way over there right now if ion call you back in an hour, don't call the police cuz I'm prolly beating his ass."

I hung up and ran out to my car and went to his crib. I didn't even knock I opened the door and ran right tf in. I seen him on the couch with Jae of course...

Smoking in FRONT of Kamiri. Like ain't no way a nigga could be this stupid.

"Ayo what the fucc?!" He yelled. "You just barge into niggas houses now?"

"Fuck whatever you talking about give me my SON."
"He my son too, ion got the right to see him? Ya mom thought it was coo."

"My mom don't know all the shit you've put me through. She don't know what typa nigga you are for real. Now give me my CHILD." Jae picked Kamiri up and handed him to me.

"You on ha side now? Deadass?" He said as he looked at Jae. "It's her son. Please don't do too much. Sorry Imani."

"Girl fuck both of y'all. Crazy ass bitches smoking in front of an infant. I should call the police for you kidnapping, because then messages were fake."

He didn't seem bothered at all, "okay."
"You're a sick ass nigga."
"A sick ass nigga you fucked and had a baby with.. alright."

"Yes & everyday I hate myself for allowing you to be his father of all people you SICK ASS NIGGA. Like I said."

"Yada Yada ... you done?"
"Boy fuck you fa real. For this lil stunt, you not getting no type of shared custody over him till you heal. Cuz you are a broken ass person. Weirdo."

He laughed, "thank you Imani. Honestly. You need to heal too then. Keeping my son away from me? A boy needs his father."

"Bitch you haven't even grown up yourself YOU need your father. Kam is fine."

"Okay Imani. Bet. You done?"
"Yep." I opened the door and walked out. I went to the back and strapped Kamiri in his car seat. Got in the front and drove off. I am so pissed with my mom and then so so SO pissed wit his weird mf. Like I can't believe I let myself have a baby with him. Anybody else could've been Kamiri's daddy. But no. It's Kendall.

Im the dumbass.

Author's note: bringing this one back ! Finally starting to update my old stories like I should've been in the first mfn place ! But anyways piddd we back ! 😙