-059

2 days later
-School..

I walked in my first period class & sat down next to Jadyn. Usually I get a lil smirk or sumn  from him but he ain't even look my way. So I tapped on him.

"what?" He said with an attitude

"Uhm..what's wrong with you?"

"Ain't nun wrong with me. Just don't wanna be bothered."

"Jadyn are you-"

He cut me off by putting his earbuds in & turning his music up loud enough that I could hear his music. I felt disrespected asf.

Especially since we was just coo , but I ain't take it personal cuz Jadyn be acting like a bitch on they period.

His mood swings so crazy sometimes. I decided to just let him calm himself down & I left him alone.
_____________________
-After class

I walked out of the classroom & jogged over time Jadyn. This nigga definitely got me in love , because I do NOT chase after niggas ..

"Jay! Hollon!"

He turned around and looked at me with a face that said "da fuck you want?"

"Why you acting all weird ?.. did I do sum?"

"What you think?"

"I mean I think you should be straight up with me instead of having me confused, because 2 days ago it was all lovey dovey between us & now you acting cold as hell. So , what's the word?"

"You just confusing & I can't do confusing right now.."

"How am I confusing?"

"Can we talk bout dis shit later?"

"Nah. Tell me wassup now."

"You say you wanna be with me & then you giving me all these mixed emotions , just for you to turn around and say you don't want a relationship right now. Ion get that."

"I don't wanna rush into things, Jadyn. I thought you of all people would understand that. I don't want to-"

"Hurt me. I know. You don't wanna hurt me. I heard you , but ion wanna hear that shit no mo. So I'm coo on you for now. Ion do confusing."

"Jadyn , you're being mad unfair."

He laughed , "im being unfair ? funniest shit ever , Imani. Deadass"

He sarcastically laughed again & walked away.

I'm mad asf , because he was partially right. I am confusing asf , but I was pretty sure Jadyn & I were on the same page. That boy know I love him but I can't be in a relationship right now. I need to focus on me before I start dating another nigga & I thought he'd understand that..

Shit . I guess not .
———————————
-After school

I drove to my mama house so I could go see Kamiri , since I haven't seen my baby in almost forever. He's been with my mama for a while now since I've been at school & it's really helped me get my grades together & focus on my mental health. So I appreciate her 100%.

.................
I walked in the house & my mama was sitting on the couch holding Kamiri.

"Hey mama" I said while walking over to her & hugging her & grabbing Kamiri from her arms.

"Hey baby. Everything alright?"

"Yeah. Just missed my Miri."

"Are you sure that's all ? You don't gotta lie girl. I can't see right through that."

I sighed & gave in because I really did need someone to talk to.

"It's about Jadyn.."

"Oh Lord. What's going on now?"

"Well , he told me I was confusing & giving him mixed emotions & that he can't do confusing anymore."

"I mean.. he's not wrong Mani. You have been giving that boy mixed emotions & I understand how he feeling. You can't expect him to wait forever."

"I don't know what he wants me to do! I have a whole son , mama. I cannot be doing relationships."

"You gon have a son forever , Imani. You done with relationships forever ?"

I rolled my eyes . I hate when her ass is right.

"I guess you right.."

"Girl I know I am. I'm just looking out for you. I don't want you to miss out on being the one you know you love."

"Aight ew. Enough of this lovey dovey shit."

She laughed , "so what's ya plan now?"

"I'm gon think it through & see where my heart takes me, I guess ?"

"Do what you gotta do baby."
_________________________________
-At home

What my mom said really stuck to me , because she was right for real.

I know I love Jadyn , but I also know that the reason I'm showing him "mixed emotions" is because ion wanna end up how I did when I was with Kendall.

Alone
Stupid
& embarrassed

& the other half of me knows Jadyn would do me like that, because he loves me too much. Somebody that's loves you would not do you the way Kendall did me.

At the end of the day , I just need to be straight up with Jadyn & that's what I plan on doing.

* y'all this was short but just a lil recap .. kinda ? Idk ! But omg I haven't updated this book in sooo long. Ts is so embarrassing  like wow it should never get to this point LMAO y'all know my updating schedule is absolutely 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ridiculous at this point. Like ew 😔*