-007

"Im running up they busy running they mouthhh ! Ima real assss , rich assss .. Bitch from da SOUF" I sang as I got ready.
It was around 1:30 and I was up getting ready cause Kendall said he was on his way. I was ready to go to his house , because my mama pissed me off when I woke up. Like who you piss me off and I just woke up? That shit don't even make no fucking sense.

But after I got ready I went to the bathroom to take a picture & post it on Instagram cuz I looked good asf .

BarbieDollMani: Rich bitch pussy only cum for a check . 😙

❤️2K likes 🗣200 comments

LulBabyJaee: Bestieee ! Sexy asfff 😍😍
HeKr8veDanae: Period Imani ! 😩😍
HoodBabyKevion: bad asf 😍
TwerkfoKendall: 😍😍
LilMamaIvyyy: Lil Uglyyy ! 😩😍😍

+ 195 more comments

"I'm outside"
Said the text from Kendall. So I slipped my shoes on real quick and left the house. He was driving an all black Charger. Whew ! I got in and shut the door.
"You look good"
"Thank you , Thank you. I tried" I said while flipping my hair
He laughed , "You lame as hell. Let's go"
He put the car in drive & we made our way to his place. When we got there that shit was big. We walked in and we went to the living room & he turned on a movie.
"Where yo parents at?"
He laughed , "dis my crib. I paid fo dis shit"
"Whaaat? Oh so you big ballin huh?"
"You know how I do shordy."
"You lame as hell" I laughed

We were watching the movie and it was cool just chillin with him on some friendly shit.

He slipped his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. STILL on some friendly shit.

He kept looking at me during the movie.
"Boyyy! You staring hard as hell."
"My fault if you bad as fuck"
I rolled my eye , "don't gas my head"
He licked his lips & smiled , and his dimples showed.
"I'm for real.."
At this point I was looking right at him
The second time he licked his lips I was bouta give innnn ! Cuz whew he is fine.

But then..
He took over & leaned in and put his lips on mine and started kissing me. I put my hand on the back of his neck & he leaned forward even more. At this point bitch I was laid flat on this couch.

He kissed me on my neck left hickies down by my chest , but I stopped him before we got too far. Ima lil freak , but I'm not gon fuck you the first time we meet! Okayyy?

"Aighttt chill Kendall"
He got up & moved "My faulttt. I got carried away"
"I ain't mad at you bout it, but we can just keep this between us cuz if anybody from the trap find out.. they gon be on straight bullshit"
He laughed , "You right. We gon keep it between us.. fasho"

**this was short & slightly trash , but I got y'all on the next ones 🙃