-031

"Kendall you're making this a bigger issue than it has to be!" I said to him over FaceTime. His lil mad ass couldn't get over the fact that Kevion had "feelings for me" so he called me ranting about it.
"I'm not tho. He supposed to my brother. That messin with another nigga girl will get a nigga killed on bro."
"Chill the fuck out. You acting like we fucked .. all that nigga did was express his feelings. That's all.."
"that's not all."
I rolled my eyes , "I knew yo ass was gon blow this out of proportion. Now I gotta go... I got work."
"Work? You still...."
"Strippin? Yeah nigga. You too embarrassed to say yo girl shaking her ass fo money now huh?"
"Bro what? Fuck is you on?"
"Nothin. I gotta go.."
"Nah.. why you think I'd be embarrassed? Everybody gotta get money somehow. I ain't mad at ya."
"Mhm yeah..I would've had a better way if you'd let me come back to the trap."
"We not even bouta talk about this Imani. I said what I said."
"Nigga we gon have to talk about this shit someday! You always wanna ignore it."
"Yea cuz the shit not even that important."
"Then let me come back. Since it's not that important.. let me come back."
"Hell nah."
"I thought it wasn't that important."
"Whatever Imani. I'm still not changing my mind."
"bitch fuck you. Deadass."
"man fuck yo lil mad ass too."
our attitudes match so we both just be mad asf for no reason.

"yeah ight. Keep playin with me & Ima go fuck with ya homeboy Kevion."
"Keep fuckin with me Imani. I dare you."
"You not on shit nigga."
"Oh for real?"
"I said what I said."
"Shut the fuck talkin wreck. You not bout it."
"yeah ight. I gotta go."

I hung up and got up to get ready..
I looked myself in the mirror and took that shut right off. This stripping shit really not even for me.. yea it being in good money but I'm not even built like that for real. It ain't worth it.

My bipolar ass took my phone back out and called Kendall back. I was just arguing with him for fun. Im really a lil wimp when it come to him.
"Hey bae."
"man Whaaat? You gon talk crazy on the phone , but then call me bae ? You on some fuck shit."
"I know , but nah I was just bored. Just wanted to argue with you."
"I see. What you want?"
"Don't get a attitude. Can you come over?"
"Fo?"
"Cuz nigga! You're my man and I'm tryna see you."
"You can see me right now. We on face time."
"All of you."
"Ohh... I feel you."
"Mhm.. so you comin?"
"On my way."

I smiled and hung up. I hope he don't think he gettin some pussy cuz... that's not even the move.

He came to my place like 15 minutes later. I let him in & gave him a hug.
"yo ass bipolar as fuck."
I rolled my eyes "don't come over here getting on my nerves. I gotta talk to you on some real shit tho. Sit down.."

He walked over to the couch and sat down next to me.
"Wassup?"
"I should've been told you this shit when I found out. Ion know why I waited so long.. I was just scared on how you  gon react."
"You got a std?!"
"No bitch!"
"Aight then wassup?"
"I'm having yo baby."
"My baby?" He busted out laughing ,
"Nah. You fuckin with me."
"I wish I was, but nah.. I'm deadass."
"So that's why yo ass been acting all moody and shit lately.. when you find out?"
"Like 4 weeks ago."
"damn..ion even know what to say Imani."
"You don't gotta say nothing. I just thought I'd let you know.."

I had a tear fall down my cheek & I ain't even know I was fuckin crying.
"Yooo..don't cry ma. We gone be straight.  Aight? I love you." He gave me a lil peck on the lips and smiled
"I love you too.."
He leaned in a gave me a hug & made me cry a lil bit more. I hate affection when I'm already ready eyed .. then ima started crying even more .

Crazy asf that I'm bouta have this nigga baby tho. I would've neverrrr thought in a million years that I'd even have a kid cuz those definitely weren't in my plans.

Picture of Kendall 😍! ^ (since y'all wanted to know what he looked like)Ion know the @ cuz it's just a quick lil pic I found on Pinterest

(since y'all wanted to know what he looked like)
Ion know the @ cuz it's just a quick lil pic I found on Pinterest.