-014

-1 week later
I was in the car with Kendall cause we spent half the day together & we were about to go back to his place.
"We gotta talk"
"Wassup?"
"Ion want you doing allat selling drugs & gun shit no mo. It's not for you."
"Huh? You know I can't do that. I'm making mad money off this shit."
"You can find another way. Ion want you doing it no more."
"Kendall you trippin right now. Ima do as I please."
"It's not fuckin safe Imani. What don't you get?"
"Ion get why you think you can just tell me what I can and can't do. You not my man , nor my father. So ion see the issue."
"You so stubborn. You not doin the shit. Don't show up to the trap no mo & if I hear from Danae you still tryna do the shit lowkey we gon have some problems." I rolled my eyes & leaned back.
"Please take me back to Jae's."
"Thought we was bouta go to my crib."
"You thought wrong. Take me back."
"You really trippin the fuck put over this shit. It ain't that big of a deal"
"Nigga for who? You or me? Cuz you never had to shake ya ass for me & feel like you wasn't worth shit. This might be dangerous , but ion care at this point. I'd rather be doing this than be getting used by grown as men for their pleasure Kendall."
He put his hand on mine & I snatched it away.
"Look..I know you not feelin what I'm saying right now , but I'm only doing this sir cause I care about you."
"If you really cared about me you would let me keep doing it."
"That's not true at all."
"Whatever Kendall." I sighed , "Just take me back to Jae's."
He rolled his eyes & drove me back to Jae's. Before I got out he put his hand under my chin & turned me to look at him. He licked his lips & gave me a kiss.

I looked down so he couldn't see me blushing for real.
"You forgive me?"
I sighed , "Mhm. I guess.."
He laughed , "Ima see you tonight."
"What's tonight?"
"We bouta go to a party. Tell Jae to come.. my homeboy gon be in the car with us too. Ima come get y'all."
"Bet.." I got out the car & walked inside Jae's crib. She was the only one home when I got inside.
"Hey Jaeee"
"Hey boo. How was ya lil quality time with yo man."
I rolled my eyes , "that's not my man , but anyways we going to a party tonight."
"Weeee?"
"Girl yes! Now go figure out what you wearing quick. Cause I need you to do my makeup."
"Ugh. Fine"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-Later on
"Jae ! You ready? They outside."
"Yea ! I'm coming." She walked downstairs and grabbed her purse.
"Girl we look good as hell." I said
"Say thattt!" We walked out to the car & got inside. Whew bitch he looked good asf.
"Hey Kendall"
"Wassup sexy" he winked and put the car in drive & we drove off to the party."
Jae & Kendall's homeboy Dre hit it off quick asf. When we got to the party they got out first and went inside.
"Oh yeah.. You most definitely getting some dick tonight." My jaw dropped .. this nigga bold asf.
"I- oh is that right?"
"Hell yeah. You look fine as fuck..you deserve it."
"Like damn nigga..at least make me Yo girl first. I deserve that."
"You been my girl. I wouldn't have been doin all this shit with you if you weren't. Ion even spend this much time with people like I'd do with you."
"So I'm yo girl?"
"Duh. Now come on."

...PERIOD !
.....A bitch caught feelings but that's coo!