-035

I woke up at like 12 and I was cool with that for real since it was a Saturday. Kendall called me up around like 12:30 and told me he was coming over. I swear this nigga I've inviting himself over. I went to my bathroom and got in the shower & I really didn't feel like doing too much so I just slipped my robe on and called it a day. He came over at 1:00 and I went downstairs to let him in. He walked in and gave me a hug and we went upstairs to my room to watch some movies.

"So.. am I getting on your good side yet?" He asked. I laughed "Eh..sure."
He smiled and put his arm around me as we watched the movie. Every time I'm around him I just be ready to sit on his face .. he too damn fine for real. He kept looking at me and smirking during the movie. I tried to make it seem like I could see him or like I didn't notice , but I definitely seen him. He decided to be bold and put his hand under my chin and turn my face towards him and he kissed me.

I didn't even stop him though. Cause I really didn't want to either. I did stop him before her took the rest of my clothes off though. I didn't wanna go too far.
"My fault Imani.." he laughed , "I couldn't help myself. You just too fine for me not to get some of that"
"I ain't mad at ya.." I said
He smiled , "I love you."
"I love you too Kendall."
"So we good?"
"Oop. Ion know about that. Ion know if I can trust you just yet."
"You can baby. I'm yo nigga and yo nigga only. Ion belong to no other girl. You the only one I can deal with on a daily."
"I better be..I just don't wanna feel like I'm getting played by you no more."
"Imani I was never playing you. You just came up with scenarios in yo head. When I said I was busy , I actually was busy. Ion have no reason to lie to you. You gotta be able to trust me though."
"Ima try Kendall. You know ion trust people easily.."
"I know, but if we wanna make this work you gotta try. Cuz if I tell you that you the only one I'm messing with... then you the only one. Cuz I am in love with yo fine ass.. can't nobody Ese compete with you."
I smiled , "I'm in love with you too Kenny, and ima try. Cuz I want what we have to work. Especially for the baby.."
"Then let's make it work ma."

I felt like a weak bitch for letting him back in so fast , but If you really love somebody you gotta at least try & I'm in love with his big head ass so ima try. Plus I want our baby to see us together.. ion want him or her growing up in 2 different homes cuz of something 2 teenagers couldn't figure out. Cuz at the end of the day this baby gotta be our top priority no matter what we going through.. period

"Love you ugly"
"Love you more mama"
"Aight.. enough of all this sentimental shit. Let's get back to the movie"
I turned the movie back on and Kendall wrapped his arms around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder.
My phone buzzed in the middle of us and a ntext from Amani (my ex nigga) ion even know why he texted me. All the nigga said was "wassup ma" and Kendall three a lil fit.

"Why he texting you?"
"Ion know. Ignore him"
"Obviously he want something."
"Okay , and he can wait."
"Nah go ahead and answer ya nigga."
I rolled my eyes , "Kendall don't even play that's not my nigga."
I swiped the notification away and turned my phone off, but then Amani called me on FaceTime. Ion know what his deal is.. calling me and shit.
Kendall picked up my phone and answered it.
"Ayo!" He said
"Who the fuck is you?"
"Nah nigga who is you? And why you calling my girl phone?"
"Yo Girl? You really a clown believing that."
"Awh for real? Come here bae." He pulled my face over to him and literally tongued me down on camera.
"She still not my girl?"
Amani laughed "Not for long."
"We gon see. Stay off her phone." He hung up and gave me my phone back.
"Kendall that wasn't necessary."
He laughed , "I had to let him know who daddy is baby."