-047

"morning stinkasss !" I said to Kamiri as I picked him up. I really wish he could talk sometimes cause I be sounding & feeling dumb asf. I got him dressed & fed him afterwards.

Kendall and I kinda got into it last night , because I was mad he didn't stand up for himself fr . So he decided to just get up & leave my place & we haven't talked since last night. I just decided to let him cool off cause I knew trying to talk to his lil mad ass wouldn't help.

I decided I was gon call him to at least check up on him & make sure he was coo , but I called and I didn't get an answer. I decided to call him one more time. He answered this time .. shit at least I thought he did.. it wasn't him though

"Hello?" I said
"Oh hey! Girl why do you keep calling him? He obviously busy."
"Hollon. Excuse me?! Who the fuck are you?!"
"Ya man's favorite ex. He can't get enough of me pooh."
"Bitch y'all busy doing what? Why're you on his phone?"
"Girl what you think we busy doing? By the way... ya "man" taste good as Fuck. I see why ya ass had his baby. Shit I would too."
"You gotta be kidding me. I'm getting punk'd right?"
"I wish you were baby..he sleep now. This pussy knocked him right the fuck out! Ion know why you thought he could be faithful! He don't know howww! One lil argument and he back up in my bed. Hood niggas don't know the meaning of a girlfriend. He has hoes & you one of them. You just the hoe that unfortunately had his baby. Tough luck. I'll let him call you back to explain."

She hung up. Now.. the old me would've dropped Kamiri off at Jae's house & went to go beat both they ass... I still wanna do that, but instead of whooping shit ima confront his hoe ass. I know I should be thinking ab my actions but fuck thinking ima just do it ! He fucked me over way too many times. This bitch gon call me the hoe that unfortunately got pregnant.

Only unfortunate thing is that HE'S the father of Kamiri.

So , I got Kamiri ready & we drove to Jae's house. I told her what was going on & she instantly took Kamiri from me & told me to go.

I walked out & drove over to Kendall's place & of course right when I used the key to open the door. I seen them laid up on the couch.

"So this what we doing now Kendall?"
He jumped up quick asf.
"Imani! What're you doin here? Where's Kamiri?"
"Aht aht! I'm asking the questions. Explain to me why you have me out here looking stupid?!"
"H-huh? What you talking about?"

"Cut the shit Kendall. I already told her she just yo lil hoe." His lil ex said while steppin in

"Imani I-"
"Don't try it Kendall. It's taking everything in me not to punch you dead in yo shit right now. Fuck yo street rep and yo "thug ass personality" you do NOT play me like I'm no hoe. I do not need you. I hope you know that. Cause if you just sticking around cuz you think I need you.. you can bounce. Cause I'm definitely done with yo lying , cheating ass."

"Imani-"
"Shut the fuck up talking to me. Deadass. You can keep yo lil hoes cause I'm not one of them." I threw the key at him & walked out & got in my car & went home. He definitely got me fucked up. If I could chose another father for Kamiri I definitely would. This nigga really ain't shit ... foul asf