prologue.

( ISN'T IT LOVELY ? )

Y/N L/N was never a normal little girl. She had been abandoned by her parents at the fragile age of just 6 years old. Left to die on the side of the road. They promised that they'd come back to get her, they just needed to run into the mall to get a few things. But they never came back. And so, little Y/N was left on her own, the buzzing cars rushing by into the night, people bashing into her left right and centre. She was scared, but she knew what to do.

She had found the local police station, and she had told them what had happened, and they checked all of the security cameras in the city, but no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't find them. It was almost like they'd just, disappeared.

Y/N didn't understand. She had been a good daughter to them, hadn't she? She always obeyed them, and held a bond with them that many envied.

So, if all was of that was true, why would they just... leave?

( ALL ALONE... )

SHE grew up in an orphanage, alone. A small little girl, with no parents to care for her. She was different to the other children in the orphanage - she was always, 'off', and awkward with the other people there. No one knew how to talk to her, but it's not like they tried anyway. She was the one they whispered about at lunch. She was the one that they laughed about in their dorms.