the royal blacksmiths. part two

season one, episode nine, part two.

"IF we're gonna do this, I want everyone to know who we are," Cole spoke determinedly, closing his fist to show his courage. The five of you had since changed your clothes after the scene Cole's father had made at the revelation that his son was a ninja. Instead of the stupid, tacky suits, the four of you wore your traditional gi's, now feeling much more confident.

"I have butterflies in my stomach," Zane uttered nervously. "Aw, come on, that's just nerves!" Jay laughed, shrugging off the boy's agitation. "No, I really do have butterflies," Zane revealed, opening the door on his stomach to unveil multiple butterflies, just floating around in there. "Erm, well, glad you got that out of your system," you joked, still not used to the fact that Zane was a nindroid. Of course, you accepted it, but it would give you a shock every once in a while when Zane would randomly open up a part of his arm to adjust one of his settings.

The butterflies soon flew away and your attention was brought back to the stage. "Uh, last call for... Spin Harmony!" the presenter repeated, looking slightly doubtful. "Let's do this, for Cole," Jay boosted positively, giving Cole a pleasant smile. "If we can do the tornado of creation, we can score perfect tens out there," Kai explained.

"No matter what, we're gonna kick their asses," you smirked determinedly. "I'm glad you guys are my friends," Cole beamed, the sincerity in his voice as clear as day.

"Let's do the whip!"

。o○☆

THE four of you were now on stage, in position and ready to begin. You held the microphone tightly in your grip, your hands slightly clammy with nervousness. And finally, the music began.

The four of you turned to face the crowd, dancing along to the instrumental part of the song as the crowd roared with glee. There were hundreds of people there, all holding up supportive signs and messages that made a smile appear of your face. Just then, you noticed several serpentine rise from their seats and leap onto the stage, interrupting your choreography.

You leaped forward, kicking the snake in the groin before grabbing a hold of one of his arms and tossing him off of the stage. It was then that the singing part of the tune was supposed to happen, to which you sung along to the best of your ability. The crowd cheered encouragingly, waving their arms in the air as the five of you performed for them.

You used spinjitzu, the boys following your actions and helping rid of the serpentine and get them out of your way. You looked up, seeing a serpentine chewing away at a punching bag that just so happened to be right above you. It fell from the ceiling, falling towards you at high-speed.

A figure dressed in red then kicked the object out of the way, ultimately saving you and the performance. You gave Kai an appreciative smile, then running over to the left side of the stage, where Zane was struggling against three serpentine. He saw you coming from behind and leaned over, allowing you to spring over his back and land on top of one of the snakes, knocking him out. You then tackled the other two to the ground, Zane distracting himself with a few others.

Another three then came out of the ground behind you, but before you could do anything, Cole skipped over them, completing the triple tiger sashay. He landed in front of you on one knee, with a look of pure reliance on his face. He let out a low growl, just as extra crowd points, but you couldn't help but feel warmth rush to your face. The song finished, and you rushed over to him, enveloping him in a congratulating hug.

He smiled into your shoulder, before wrapping his arms around you in return.

The crowd celebrated, throwing roses and such onto the stage. Running in from the side of the stage, the presenter got onto his knees in exaggeration, "Oh, he did it! The triple tiger sashay! He's danced the impossible!" the blonde-haired man awed, as did everyone in the room. Pythor scowled from his seat, glaring holes into Cole.