Chapter 7 ~ Some 'bad boys' they are

Isla's POV

I rush to school and meet up with Kaira, Lucas, Nick and Hayden. They put their stuff in my vehicle, and we make our way inside the school. School has been better and worse since becoming friends with the four of them. No one messes with me when one of them is near me, but the rumors are getting worse and I hate the thought of rumors bringing my friends down.

I walk into my math class and take my usual seat in the back of the classroom with Nick beside me. Nick is back to his scary 'bad boy' persona. The guys are different at school from the guys who they were at my house last night. They look dangerous. They don't smile or talk to anyone. They show no emotions whatsoever, or at least until they see me and Kaira. They're sweet and caring to the two of us. I'm glad we can have that special bond with them.

The classroom fills up with students and I was hoping today was going to be a good day. I was looking forward to spending the weekend with my friends. Wow I have friends again. I spoke too soon. I should have known better than to think that I could have a good day at school. The she-devil must have smelt the happiness, because she makes her way over to me and Nick. "Nick, baby, why did I see you, Lucas, and Hayden putting suitcases in the back of that trash's vehicle?" She says in a flirty tone.

Nick sits in his seat ignoring her. "Oh no!" She screeches. "My poor Nicky, did she cast a spell over you? Wait... Is she black mailing you? She's making you sleep with her, isn't she?" She starts rubbing herself on Nick in a seductive way. She is oblivious to the disgust look he is giving her.

I am fuming now. I can normally keep my temper under control, but not today. She has no right to say those things to him. "Chelsea." I growl. "You should go back to your own seat. Now!"

"Excuse me, whore?" She hisses at me. Really? ME? A whore? She's the one practically dry humping Nick in class.

"How the hell can you call me a whore? I'm not the one who is rubbing myself on someone who is clearly repulsed by me." I spat. "And not that it's any of your business, but Nick, Hayden and Lucas, are staying with me this weekend." I cover my mouth the moments those words go flying out of my mouth. Crap. I just made the situation worse. Now the guys are really going to hate me, because everyone is going to think that they are coming over to sleep with me. Stupid. Stupid, Isla.

"What are you black mailing them with you slut?" She hisses at me. Hello? Where the hell is the teacher at this moment? I think our teacher should be fired. If I come in late, I will get detention, but if the teacher comes in late it's no big deal. Well guess what. It's going to be a big deal when I'm killed by Chelsea.

"I'm not black mailing anyone. They are just coming over as friends."

"Stop lying, Isla. It makes you look even more pathetic than you already are. How much are you paying them to sleep with you?" My eyes widen with shock when she says that. First, I'm a whore and sleeping with every guy. Now I'm paying guys to sleep with me? Does she really believe that I would pay someone to sleep with me? We used to be best friends. I just don't understand what all changed.

"Why is it so hard for you to believe that I have friends? What did I ever do to you to make you hate me so much that you must make every single day that I come to school a living hell?" I yell no longer caring that everyone is staring at us.

"You got in the way of me and Lucas." She growls. "We were going to be the perfect couple. We would have ruled the school. You knew I liked him, and you just had to get in the way. You slept with him so that he would rather be with you. You are a whore. You have slept with just about every guy at this school. Ask any guy in the senior class, they will all say that they slept with you. You can lie all you want, but you will never be anything besides a whore, Isla."