Chapter 58 ~ Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica

Isla's POV

Waking up in the warm embrace of Hayden's arms is like a dream come true until there is a knock at my door. "Isla, why is your door lock? Open up, we need to talk!" Sofia screams through the door.

"Fuck." Hayden and I groan simultaneously.

"Sorry about that, Love. This first thing you shouldn't be waking up too is hearing me curse."

"What should I be waking up to then?" I smirk. Hmm, maybe a shirtless Hayden. Bad, bad Isla. I thought we agreed to not think like that.

"This." He says before his lips meet mine making me completely forget that Sofia is pounding on my door.

"Isla, there is no way in hell you are still sleeping! If you don't open this damn door, I will get the guys to bust it down."

Hayden and I pull away from our kiss. "She's not kidding." I giggle. "She really will get one of the guys to bust the door open."

"I know." He groans.

"What are we going to do then? She can't find you in here." He gives me a quick peck on the cheek before hiding in my closet.

I look over my room to make sure that there is no evidence that Hayden slept in my room last night. We didn't do anything besides sleep. Plus, I don't even know what Hayden and I are yet. And even if we become something, I don't plan on going that far with him for some time. I value my virtues. I walk over to my door that I'm pretty sure is about to come unhinge with the way my best friend is pounding on it. "Yes?" I say as I pull my door open.

"About damn time. You're harder to wake up than Nick and that's saying something." Sofia laughs.

"Come in. I'm going to go brush my teeth really quick. I hate talking with morning breath." I say as I run to my bathroom and do my business. Ugh. I hope I didn't offend Hayden by kissing him with morning breath.

Once I'm finished brushing my teeth, I come out and find Sofia lying on my bed. "So, I wanted to talk to you about yesterday. Please, don't be upset with Killian for the whole carnival thing, it wasn't his fault. It was kind of my idea. I just thought you and my brother would be really cute together."

I really don't want to be having this conversation with Sofia while Hayden is hiding in my closet, but at the same time I can't kick Sofia out of my room without her thinking I'm mad at her. "Killian and I talked it out yesterday. He told me no matter what I decide he wants me to be happy. It's not like he just came out and kissed me. We were taking pictures and we both just so happened to turn towards each other at the same time. We're okay. I promise."

"Are you sure? I just didn't want you to be upset with me or Killian. He really had nothing to do with it and neither did Nick."

I laugh a little. "Yeah, I kind of figure Nick had nothing to do with it."

Sofia rolls her eyes, "Yeah he is dead set on you ending up with Hayden. Don't be mad, but we've divided into teams."

"Teams? What do you mean?" I ask her not understanding her.

Sofia laughs. "Okay like I said don't be mad, but Emma and I are Team Killian, because of course, we would vote for our brother. Nick and Isaac are Team Hayden. No surprise there. Isaac looks up to Nick so much that he will pick whoever Nick picks and finally you have team Luke. Team Luke is Tyler. He said that he knows he doesn't have a chance with you so he's rooting for Luke. So is Isabelle who I think is choosing Luke because she has a crush on Tyler."

"Wow. My friends are so weird."

"Oh, shut up." Sofia says punching my arm lightly. "You are the one who makes the final decision of course, and no matter who you choose, I will always be your best friend. Even though I think you should pick Killian." She sing-songs.