Author's note *New Story*

Hello my awesome readers!   This is not an update.  I just wanted to let you all know that I have posted a new story that y'all might want to check out.   I will still be posting new updates on Don't Give Up On Me every Sunday, Tuesday and Sunday.

My new book is called The Truth   You can find it in my works on my profile.

Kaleb Knightly, Briarwood High School's own bad boy. But he's not your typical 'bad boy'. He makes straight A's, he doesn't sleep around, and he cares about people and isn't afraid to show that he cares. Since bumping into Layla Davis, the school's loner, freshman year he's been intrigued by her. She's a mystery that he wants to solve.

With the help of his cousin and friends, he hopes to become friends with her. But Layla doesn't want that. She wants to stay invisible. She wants nothing to do with anyone. But Kaleb and his friends just can't take no for an answer. As Kaleb and his friends try to break down her walls and someone from her past reappears, will she let her wall fall our build them up higher and stronger?

Like I say with all my stories... I'm not great with writing a summary for them. Please give the story a try though. You might just like it. I will also try writing a better summary once I write more of the story. My stories always seem to go into a different direction than I originally plan for them too. 😊

The story is mainly written from Kaleb's POV, but every so often it will be in other people's POV

For now, I will be updating The Truth every Wednesday & Saturday, but once I get enough chapters pre-written, I'm hoping to add Monday as an update day too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Also check out my other story.  I Will Save You

Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager

Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thread. She's not only running from her past, but she is also running away from Him.

Haley is strong girl and wants to be loved, but can't let people in due to fear from her past. Haley starts a new school hoping to stay invisible, but nothing ever goes her way. She is thrown in to a group with the school's five bad boys making people notice her. They slowly break her walls down revealing secrets that she is so desperate to hide. With each secret that is revealed, her life and those around her, are in danger.

Will they still look at her the same once they know her past? What will happen to her if He finds her?

This book was formerly named "The Girl With the Dead Eyes"

(**Please give this book a chance. I'm not great at writing summaries.**)

This story contains sensitive content. I do not go into extreme detail though. This story does contain foul language. Please read at your own risk**

I Will Save You is completed

Like always thank you for reading Don't Give Up On Me.  I hope you are enjoying it and I cant wait to post the next chapter.  As always comment, vote and follow me!