Unwind

The past week at work had been the most stressful so far. You'd had to go in everyday and work late hours. You were starting to go a little crazy.

You sit in the extras makeup trailer when you hear a knock at the door. Thomas sticks his head in, "Hey gorgeous. "

You smile anxiously, "Hi, Thomas."

"Stay still." Sarah scolds.

"Sorry." You say looking at Sarah with pleading eyes.

Thomas comes up next to you and bends over a bit, "How are you doing?"

"I'm okay." You say. Although the tone of your voice says otherwise. You're totally stressed.

Behind you, you sense movment. Thomas chuckles.

"What's you just do, Sarah?" You ask suspiciously.

"Nothing." She says innocently.

You turn around and look at them, "I'm fine. I'm not stressed at all."

"You're a little stressed." Thomas shrugs, "Don't worry. Happens to all actors. I used to be stressed all the bloody time but i got used to it."

"I'm not stressed!" You grumble, turning back around in your seat.

"Whatever you say, honey." Sarah says.

"So since you're not stressed, I guess that means you don't need to unwind a little?" Thomas asks.

"Nope." You say popping the P.

"Tsk. Bugger. I guess I don't need to ask you out on a date then...." Thomas says shaking his head.

"Hey! I'm still perfectly open to dates!" You say quickly.

"Oh, you are?" Thomas says craning his neck. The teasing little bugger.

"Yes, I am." You say matter of factly.

"I dunno....you look kind of stressed...."

You glare at him in the mirror, "You realize I know where you live, right?"

Thomas smirks, "So I should pick you up at ten AM on Saturday."

"Yep."

He walks backwards towards the door, "Okay. Casusal dress! Bye!"

"See ya later!" You call.

- - - -

Casual your foot.

You're going for high casual.

You can't decide.

You have an light pink shirt with owls on it or a white shirt with apples on it and they're both really cute but WHICH ONE!?

You sigh and finally pick the light pink owl shirt.

You wonder if Thomas is ever going to tell you where you're going for a date.

You've found he's a pretty big fan of surprises.

You quickly slide on your shirt and walk out of your room. Thomas got bored and chose to show up at your house half an hour early. So he sits in the living room watching re-runs of one of your all time favorite comedy shows- Studio C. You've been hearing him laugh every two minutes for over an hour, so you think he likes it.

You stick your head into the living room smiling. His eyes are glued to the TV. Oh, yeah. He's hooked. That's a good thing for you because you love watching it.