Younger

The next day, you sit, waiting for Thalia to wake up. Her last day as a single woman should be spent living it up with her girlfriends, doing crazy things only single people do. At least that's what Thalia thinks. Though, she's never quite struck you as much of a party girl, she must have some party in there. She's marrying Percy after all.

Sidney sits at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, munching on a piece of toast, looking something similar to a zombie. Juliette, of course, is still asleep. She has the saying, "Those who go to bed the same day they woke up are quitters!" She's always had that theory. She's crazy.

You tap your fingers on the couches armrest.

Oh, my gosh! Why does your family sleep in so late!?

And why is Percy's house so boring!?

Then your phone starts to ring a ring you've heard hundreds of times before.

Thomas.

Your insides flutter and you pick up your phone, "Hey, babe."

"Hey, sexy." He's just woke up. You can hear the seductive roughness in his throat that he has every morning when he wakes up.

You get up and walk into the bathroom, closing the door, "Gosh, you sound really hot right now." You almost whine it.

"You want to know what I'm doing?"

You raise an eyebrow, "What?"

He pauses, before he yells playfully, "I'm sitting on the toilet poopin'!"

Your face contorts, "Yuck! You'd better not be calling me when you're going to the bathroom."

"But I am!" He says sounding amused. Then you hear the toilet seat and the flushing of the toilet.

"EW, THOMAS!" You yell into the phone.

You can hear his laughter in the background. He can't control it. For a few minutes you sit there, not being able to help at least smiling, as Thomas laughs.

Finally, he laughs out, "You make it....too easy!"

You roll your eyes smirking, "I'm glad you got a good chuckle out of it."

He sighs, "Ahhhh, you're an amazing woman."

"I know."

"And so bloody humble."

"That too." You grin.

He's smiling. You know it.

"I miss you." He says.

"I miss you too."

"Are you being careful?"

"Very careful."

He's silent for a minute before he groans, "Ugh, I want to kiss you!"

You smile, "Sorry. The feeling is mutual here."

"And you know what? I was SO kissable yesterday! And you know how many kisses i got? ZERO."

You nod, "And seeing as how I'm not there, that is exactly the way it should stay."

He sigh, "Two more days."

You smile, "Two more days."

There's a knock at the bathroom door. A sleepy Juliette groans, "Iris, I have to pee!"

You smirk and look at the door, "I didn't need to know that!"

You look at the ground and say bye to Thomas, "I've got to go. Call me later."