You're About To Burn

"I want to teach you guys how to cook." You blurt before you can stop to think about the consequences.

All four boys look up at you in shock. Thomas was the first to speak, "My sandwiches weren't really that bad were they?"

Dylan whispers to Ki and Will, "I think this has a hidden meaning. Sandwiches? Sounds kinda sexual."

Ki sniggers and Will smirks as Thomas punches Dylan in the arm.

"Your sandwiches were fine." You ignore Dylan's smug glance with the other guys, "I just think that you guys could use some cooking lessons."

Ki speaks up, "I myself, am a fabulous cook, thank you very much."

"He can cook to a certain degree." Will admits.

"Well, you guys are going to have lessons anyway." You say with a curt nod.

"We don't need them." Dylan complains.

"Come on, guys!" Thomas says patting Dylan on the back, "It'll be fun!"

"It'll be fun for you. She's YOUR girlfriend." Dylan says giving Thomas a judgemental look.

You shake your head, "Well, my job is done for the day. I'm going to leave. Tomorrow morning. Eight o'clock. My place."

"No!" Thomas begs taking your hands and pulling you over to him, "Stay." He pouts.

"Why? What am I going to do here?"

"Watch me act out sences...."

"Why would I do that?"

"So I can feel your supportive presence right behind me." He says giving you big perfect Thomas eyes.

You pause and stare at him.

"Gosh." You shake your head looking away, "You should be glad you're so darn good looking. I'll stay one more hour. That's IT."

"You're the best!" Thomas says kissing your forehead.

Behind Thomas, Dylan chuckles teasingly, "Ah, to be young and in love."

Thomas turns around, sass on, "Ah, to have a burning and sincere desire to bloody punch someone in the gut."

- - - -

They arrive right on time.

"Come on in guys." You say opening the door.

The boys walk in sleepily. Although, for Dylan it's more like he drags in.

"What are we making?" He yawns.

"Breakfast." You say leading them to the kitchen.

"But what are we making for breakfast?" Dylan emphasizes.

"I have eggs, bacon, toast, and waffle mix." You say.

"How is that any better than what we do?" Thomas asks.

"Because I'm going to teach you how to properly make it. Do you know how to make eggs?" You ask.

"No."

"Fry bacon?"

"Heck yes." Thomas retorts.

"Everyone should know how to fry bacon. It should be a trade skill. Everyone should know it." Will says raising an eyebrow.

The other guys mutter agreements and comment on how wonderful bacon is.

"Okay, okay. Bacon club is tomorrow. Bakin' club is today." You smile, "See what I did there? Bacon. Bakin'."