Going Public

"Iris."

You try to move, but epically fail due to the pain everywhere.

You groan.

"Iris." He whispers again.

"Everything hurts." You moan.

"I told you it would" You know he's smiling.

"I hate it when you're right." You grumble.

You open your eyes, which might possibly be the only things that don't feel like dying. Thomas lays hovered over you, propped up on his elbow. His hair is even more of a wild mess. Although, not surprisingly. Gosh, why is he so hot?

He grins at you, although, it too looks a little pained, "Morning, flower."

You grunt and slowly start to sit up, ignoring the fact that your lower half has a great deal against that, and is practically screaming at you. You groan yet again.

"You want me to get you something?" Thomas asks.

Your whole goal of getting up at this moment was to get a shirt on. You only wear a bra and checkered pajama pants, and if you manage to live until then, you'd like to eat breakfast with a shirt on.

"Shirt." You mumble, pointing to a blue blouse that had made it's way to the floor.

Thomas follows your point, "You don't need a shirt."

You scowl at him, "Yes I do."

"You can just walk around the house naked from now on, just because you want to." He grins.

"You just don't want me to put a shirt on." You grumble. Although, you do feel a little turned on over the fact that he thinks you have a nice body. But the last time you felt turned on (aka- last night) major pain all over followed.

He smirks, leaning over and giving you a quick kiss on the back of your neck, "It's true. Can't help that you're so bloody gorgeous."

You roll your eyes, as Thomas gets up and grabs your shirt off the floor. He walks over and helps you put it on, sliding it over your head. You quickly loop your arms in and start to stand.

Thomas grins at your stiff attempts, "Here." He mutters picking you up. Thomas walks you to the door, swinging it open and walking out into a living area. The place isn't bad. Big windows. Beach veiw. A lot of other things you didn't see last night, because you were a little preoccupied. He walks through the room heading towards the kitchen, where he sets you down on the counter.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks.

You'd always pictured yourself making breakfast for your husband on your honeymoon. But, this works too. Especially, since you feel like you slid off a icy, four story roof.

You shake your head, closing your eyes, ,"I don't care."

Thomas looks around at the kitchen, he had someone stock it with groceries before the two of you arrived, "Well, seeing as how I have a general idea of how to make waffles, waffles it is!"

He looks at you proudly. You look at your husband with lovesick pride as well. You're so lucky that you got this man. This perfect man.

He realizes your look and smiles softly, stepping over and pressing his lips against yours. You enjoy the taste for as long as you can, until he pulls away, leaving slow kisses on your cheek, then moving to your jaw, right below your ear and then onto your neck, where he lingers a little longer, sucking your neck slightly.