The Time of my Life

"They need to stop cooking so much, I'm going to get fat." Sidney moans.

"Wrong." Percy blinks, "Well, the cooking part is wrong. You might get fat."

Sidney rolls her eyes, "Gee, thanks Perc."

"No problem."

You lay on the couch, snuggled up to Thomas half asleep. Even with his lanky figure he has a little food baby. You breath in his scent as he speaks, "I now understand why you're able to stay up all night."

Then he looks down at you, "Except you're half asleep."

"Mmhmmmm." You mutter.

"Are we going shopping or not?" Juliette asks, still full of energy.

"Yeah. In a little bit." You mutter.

"You're falling asleep!" Juliette complains, "Wake up! Black Friday shopping is like the best part of Thanksgiving!"

Thomas shrugs, "That's debateable. The food was really good."

Juliette jumps off the couch and walks over. She grabs your arm and yanks you off the couch. You groan.

"Come on! We're going shopping!" She says.

- - - -

Thomas POV:

"We'll see you guys in a bit." Percy waves, "We're going to a man store, to have all by ourselvs man time."

I frown. Is he going to have the "big cousin that's more like a brother" conversation with me.

"Okay. Bye!" The girls wave.

Percy waves me along, to follow him.

"So I need your advice." He says once we're a good distance away from the girls.

I furrow my eyebrows and glance at him, "Okay. With what?"

Then he walks into a jewlers.

"How did Iris take it when you asked her to marry her?" He says looking around at the cases.

Then i realize.

"She was happy." I say carefully.

He turns to me, "I'm going to ask Thalia to marry me too. I don't know how to pick a ring though...."

I blink, "Congratulations! Have you asked her Dad yet?"

"Yeah. Help me pick out I ring. I don't know...."

I shrug, "Well, I don't know either!"

He frowns, "Then how'd you pick Iris'?"

"Technically, she picked it. I dragged her into a jewlers and she found one she liked. I went back the next day." I say.

Percy clicks his tounge, "Lucky. How am I supposed to pick it out?"

"What do you think she'll like?"

"I have no idea!" He exclaims.

He looks at a sort of plain double banded one, "Too plain." He mutters.

He looks at an eternity ring, encrested with diamonds, "Doesn't really look like her...."

Then there was a big flashy one, diamonds going all around the band. And three huge diamonds in the center, "Definitely not her style." He raises his eyebrows.