{epilogue}

We can do anything if we put our minds to it
Take your whole life then you put a line through it
My love is yours if you're willing to take it
Give me your heart 'cause I ain't gonna break it
So come away, starting today
Start a new life, together in a different place
We know that love is how these ideas came to be
So baby, run away with me

- benny blanco, Khalid, Halsey, "Eastside"

The crowd cheers rowdily as Mackenzie takes the stage. The energy level of the crowd tonight is through the roof, and everyone is ready for the concert to begin.

"How are you feelin' tonight, Atlanta?" she yells, and the fans scream back. "Y'all ready to get this thing started?"

"Before we begin this first song, I'd like to tell you all a story I've never told in public before." Kenzie takes a deep breath and the crowd quiets down. "About a year and a half ago, I was in a horrible place, mentally and emotionally."

"Everything was going wrong for me...I had horrible false rumors that went around and ruined my career, I lost a lot of trust with two close friends I had, and everything spiraled downhill. I told myself I was fine, and that I didn't need help, but I wasn't. Every night, I cried myself to sleep. I had horrible anxiety attacks that happened frequenly; at concerts, during writing sessions...the worst possible times. Finally, my family, friends, and manager decided I needed some intervention and signed me up for counseling."

"Counseling was something I felt completely humiliated going to, and I hated it at first. But let me tell you: it was the best thing that's ever happened to me. I learned a completely new way of thinking. I learned that my value isn't in what other people think of me. I learned that I don't need to worry about what others think, and I can rise above anything. I learned that I can fight the Monsters."

The crowd begins to cheer, and tears spring into Kenzie's eyes, feeling all the emotions of remembering what everything was like. She takes a breath, and wipes away the few tears that have fallen.

"If you're suffering with any sort of mental health issues, tell someone. Let someone help you. You can get through anything, just take it a day at a time. You don't need to be perfect. We're all broken people. But that's what makes us human. Don't let anyone stop you from reaching your dreams...and don't ever stop fighting the Monsters."

As the opening music begins to play for Kenzie's song, the crowd goes wild, cheering and screaming for her. The feeling of getting all of that off her chest is invigorating, and a wave of joy washes over her. She finally told her story.

She begins to sing, boldly and proudly. This is her.

When she finishes the song, she sinks down to her knees, overcome with emotion. The fans chant her name, the ones in the front reaching out to touch her and comfort her. Mackenzie finally stands to her feet, thanking them all and blowing kisses.

"This next song I'm singing with someone you all know and love well. He's someone who means the world to me for more reasons you know. He's the one who helped me get through the depression and blackness I was in. He's the one who cared for me, even when I pushed him away countless times. He also happens to be my boyfriend." She smiles just thinking about it, and entire audience begins to cheer, knowing who it is. "Please help me welcome to the stage Johnny Orlando!"

Johnny steps onto the stage, stealing all their hearts with his smile and warming them with his energy. As he comes over to Kenzie, she draws him in for a long hug.

They finally step back, and Johnny begins to speak. "We wrote this song as a dedication to our relationship. We know that we'll always be there for each other, and we'll always love each other, no matter what we're going through or how far apart we are...all Day and Night."

They begin to sing their song together, the fans joining in. As they sing, the love in their eyes is like a statement to everyone else. Every time their eyes meet, it's like nothing else exists. Every time their hands meet to do the choreography, it's like they were made to fit into each other. Every word they sing, they mean from the heart.

When you close your eyes
Know that I'll be there with you

When you're happy inside
Know that I feel it too

When you're caught in the tide
Know that I'm here to save you

Cause you're always on my mind
All day and night

As the song comes to a close, Johnny wraps her in his arms, and the two embrace while the crowd cheers.

"I love you." Kenzie whispers, loud enough for only Johnny to hear her. "Thank you for changing my life."

"Thank you for being in mine," he replies, hugging her close. "I'll always love you."

+

+

+