{you are beautiful}

wow. this book is over. i cannot thank you all for reading this and for all your votes and sweet comments!! i see every single vote and every single comment and i appreciate it more than you know.

this has been by far one of my favorite books i've ever written. this is the first book i've felt legitimately proud of for the writing quality and plot. (ofc it's not perfect, but i feel like i've improves at lot since the girl next door lol) the love i've gotten for this had also been INSANE, and it means so much to me and makes me so so happy.

i wanted to write this book because i didn't want to just write a typical cute uwu little jenzie book, i wanted to write something that would be about a real issue that i could give my take on and maybe help someone with.

everything johnny said i mean from the bottom of my heart.

you are not defined by what other people think of you.

you are not valuable because of what other people say of you.

you are not valuable because of the things you do.

you are not valuable because of how pretty you are or how many mistakes you've made.

you are a beautiful, valuable human being because that's how God made you, and no one can tell you what you're worth.

depression isn't something to be ashamed of. it's something a lot of people deal with and it can be overcome.

take it a day at a time, and always remember you are so so LOVED.

i'm a 10000% serious when i say that you can DM me any time and dump all your problems on me. if you're feeling like you really need to talk to someone, talk to me. i'd LOVE to help anyone out or talk through some problems or just get their mind off of something. legit even if we don't even know each other or have never talked I WONT MIND lol.

okay, that's all for my rant, but i love you all so so much and thank you again for all the love on this book. it's been so much fun to write, and i hope you've enjoyed reading it.

YOU ARE LOVED.

xo <3 jesus loves u!!

- ally