1. The Meeting/Prolouge

Wind is blowing faster than a train on an endless track. It smells like rain, yet the sky is empty. This is how I like my nightly runs. I hear talking in the distance and I turn the corner to see two men. One is tall and has his hand in his pocket, he has broad shoulders and is quite big, not fat. Definitely works out. Actually very attractive from the backside. The other is talking quickly as if he's asking for something. Perhaps a drug or maybe they are just talking. His hair is the same style as what I decide to be his personality, unhinged. My brain shuts off and my mouth speaks without warning.

"What are you guys doing" I ask.

Curiosity got the best of me...again. The one with crazy eyes takes off and the tall one walks up to me. He has the brownest eyes I have ever seen. His stare dark, he grabs my wrist and pulls me into him. His chest is wide and his arms are thick squeezing me tightly. He has black hair.

"OUCH! Let go!" I yell.

"I don't think so." He says quickly. "Get in the car."

What car? I didn't see any cars. Suddenly, an SUV pulls up and instantly I'm engulfed. I look around and see men. At least 4 or 5. All wearing a black button up shirts decorated with a red tie. What have I gotten myself into...

_________________________________
Author note: please feel free to comment your thoughts and suggestions on what you like to see unfold! I'd love to hear from all of you!