11. You Hit Me...

I'm sitting at the dinning table stuffing my face with as much food as I can eat. I'm almost 5 months pregnant now. You can definitely see my belly. I'm showing really early. I hear arguing as Silas and Jordan make their way through the room. Trey comes up to me, he's pissed.

"YOU! You're the reason heather hasn't called me back!" He yells and points his finger at me.

"What did you do!" He's shaking he's so mad.

Jordan and Silas stop arguing and watch intently.

"I didn't do anything. All I said was she needs to figure out what she wants and that this life is dangerous." I shrug still eating my sandwiches.

"That's not your decision to make Aurora!"

"Hell if I know! I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I didn't have a choice in the beginning but SHE does!"

"I can't believe you! I LOVE her!"

I stand up and look up at him.

"She wasn't ready for this life Trey. Silas loves me and I still get hurt sometimes. She deserves someone better than you."

As I said it his anger explodes and he back hands me and I fall to the floor. I look at him and touch my cheek with my hand. It's bleeding.

"Y-y-you hit me..." I cry.

Jordan runs to my side as Silas stalks up to Trey, pulling his gun out and cocking it.

I look at Silas pleading with him not to shoot him in the head. I know what he did was wrong but trey is family. He doesn't deserve to die.

"Don't Silas. Please. Just give him a warning." I beg

"Fine." he smirks

I hear the sound of bones breaking. He snapped his wrist.

"FUCK!!!" Trey screams out in pain.

"Never. Ever put your your fucking hands on my girlfriend again. My PREGNANT girlfriend trey, That's your warning. Next time you're dead." He crosses his arms and walks to me.

"I'm so sorry Aurora..." he walks away holding his wrist

"Are you okay baby.." he moves the hair from my face and sees I'm bleeding. He takes off his shirt and wipes away the blood then kisses my forehead. He looks down and wipes my tears away.

"It's all my fault...Trey hates me."

"It's NOT your fault. He knew better than to put his hands on you." He reassures me.

"And anyways it's time to go to the dinner with my new business partner. Please get ready."

"Okay..."

He helps me up, smacks my butt and smiles at me.

I get to our room and change into a tight black skirt and a tight v-neck shirt that highlights my bump. I sit on the bed and attempt to put on my silver sparkly high heels. I'm out of breath trying to bend over. Silas walks in, looks at me, at my shoes and at me again.

"Uh you need help baby?" He laughs

"It's not funny! This baby is in the way!!" I yell laughing

"Let me help you baby."

He walks over to me and bends to one knee. He puts my foot on his knee and slides the shoe on making sure to clip it. He gets the other one on and helps me up.

"Damn baby you look...breath taking... especially since you're showing off your bump. I LOVE that."
He smiles so big.

He takes my hand and helps me to the elevator and into the car. We arrive to the same place we met his parents at months ago. I look over at him and he grips the steering wheel with his knuckles turning white.

"What's wrong Silas.." I ask.

"Nothing baby."

"Silas. Please don't shut me out...talk to me."

He runs his hand through his hair and takes a deep breath.

"This place has good and bad memories."

"The bad memories being when my parents treated you like shit and my father shoved you to the floor... and the good memory of finding out that you are carrying my baby.."

"I love you Silas Beckett King..." I whisper

"I love you more Aurora." He smiles at me

He parks the car and walks around to my side of the car, he opens my door and holds his hand out to me. I grip it and he wraps his arm around the back of my waist. We walk inside. We approach the business table and he pulls my chair out so I can sit.

"Hello Silas" the man says.

"Hello Malcolm." He replies

They shake hands and he turns to me, smiling.
He tells the waitress to get some more wine.

"Aurora won't be drinking. She's pregnant." Silas says.

"I wouldn't except her to! I can see her bump for miles away. This one's for us, to celebrate this deal." Malcolm replies.

He makes his way over to me and reaches out for my hand. I give it to him and he brings it to his lips. He plants a kiss on it.

"It is such a pleasure to finally meet you Aurora. Silas has told me so much about you. And must I say, you're absolutely even more gorgeous in person." He smiles

"Thank you. I really appreciate it, especially since I've been feeling like a whale." I sigh and laugh.

"I tell you everyday babe, you don't look like a whale." Silas smiles

"Did I say I looked like one! I said I FEEL!" I laugh

Malcolm laughs too. He seems like a trust worthy guy. I guess we'll find out if he really is sooner or later! The night continues on and I'm getting tired.

"Do you wish to go home Aurora?" Silas asks.

"No I'm fine!" I say yawning

"Aurora, it's fine, I know it's exhausting being pregnant, I'll have Jordan come get you and I'll be home in a few hours." He insists.

"Okay." I nod

He gives me a kiss and I shake Malcom's hand.

"I wish I could stay longer! But it's tiring making body parts!" I laugh

"I completely understand angel. It was such a pleasure to meet you!" He smiles

"I'm sure we will see you soon." I reply

"That you will!" He nods

Silas gives me another kiss and as I'm walking out the door Jordan holds his arm out to me. Good night Silas. I whisper to myself. I hate going to sleep without him.

"Don't worry Aurora I'll sleep in your room on the couch." Jordan says. He knows my worries.

"Thank you so much..." I say happily