10. The Visitor

I awake to pressure on my stomach.

"I told you not fucking wake her up. She needs her rest." Silas huffs.

"Sorry Sir, I couldn't get an exact view of the baby."

"Just hurry up. Is the baby okay?"

"Yes. The heart beat is strong and it doesn't appear to have an negative effects from the drinking last night."

I hear Silas take a deep breath and he places his hand on my stomach.

"Good. I'm glad. You may leave."

"Yes sir."

I hear the doctor pack up his equipment and close the door.

"How are you feeling baby."

"Better. I'm sorry I didn't catch on to my drink having alcohol in it..."

"It's not your fault babe."

"You promise you're not mad at me.."

He tucks my hair behind me ear and looks down.

"Aurora. I love you. Okay? I've never loved anyone before. I'm trying to learn to control my anger around you and not lash out. So if I ever say anything that makes you think I'm mad at you... please just... don't be offended."

I nod my head. He lifts my shirt up and kisses my belly.

"I'm glad you're okay baby."

He kisses me and helps me up. I head to the bathroom to get changed.

"Boss!"

Alex busts through the door.

"What the fuck Alex! Aurora could have been naked!"

"I'm sorry! It's urgent."

"What."

"Your father is here."

"Aurora hurry up. Alex will escort you down. You're not staying up here alone."

"Make sure Charlie meets you up here to help bring her down to me. You know where I'll be." He turns to Alex.

And just like that he leaves our room.

Silas POV

I walk past the hall closet and grab my handgun. Who the fuck does he think he is showing up here after the incident. I'll fucking put a bullet in his head.

I walk into the living room to see him standing there. My men don't look happy. My mother is with him on her knees with her head bowed. She is way too submissive. I would never treat Aurora that way.

"Well look who decided to join us"

"What the hell do you want Joseph."

"Joseph? I'm offended. I'm your father."

"You were until you shoved my pregnant girlfriend to the ground and tried to kick her stomach." I toy with the trigger on my gun.

"I didn't know the little slut was pregnant. I had just met her." He laughs.

"She's not a slut."

"Could have fooled me."

"I took her virginity." I say crossing my arms.

"Speaking of which where is that charming, beautiful girl." He smirks.

"Right here asswipe."

I turn to see Aurora standing there. She looks exhausted. She walks up to me and hugs around me shielding herself with my arm.