2. The Gang

We pull into the longest driveway I've ever encountered and I'm pulled out of the SUV. With a tight grip on my wrist I'm yanked into the lower part of the biggest house I've ever seen. I look around and see nothing but junk piled in random spaces. It smells like weed and cigarette smoke. My lungs are burning from the sensation.

"Who the fuck is that Silas." A girl with long pink hair and a scar across her cheek asks.

"I'm tired of you bringing home sluts from your bar."

"Shut the fuck up Tori." He growls.

"She turned a corner when I was with trey. I had to bring her here before she snitched."

"Are you joking? That's not a good idea. She could get loose."

"Nah... I'll put a bullet in her head before that happens." He scoffs.

He must have felt my heart skip a beat and seen the fear illuminate my eyes because he glanced over at me and smirked.

"Or maybe I'll just have some fun with her and throw her into the woods." I'm frozen in my tracks. I can't breathe. My chest fells like it's caving in.

"Charlie get this bitch out of here. You know where to put her." He says annoyed

A man with blonde hair and green eyes appears and leads me away.

"Please don't do this! Please!" I beg. I start to cry.

I feel a stinging sensation across my face and I fall to the cold floor. He hit me. I hold my cheek and he pulls me up off the ground by my shirt and hits me again.

"Get her out of here" He says growing increasingly pissed.

The guy leads me to a dark room with metal beds and a torn mattress. It's sprinkled in blood. Locks cover the outside of the door and he throws me in. I try to fight him and run through the door but he pulls my hair and throws me into the floor. He slams the door shut and I feel the cold air swallow me. This is it. This is where I'll die. I sit on the cold floor and let my head fall against the wooden, nail covered wall.

I wake hours later...or has it been days? My realization has kicked in and I'm miserable. I'd do anything to get out. I hear noise in the hall and I reach for the door. Silas busts through but is still talking to someone. I fall to the floor and shield my face terrified of the consequences to come. He isn't wearing a shirt. His muscles hug every part of his body. His veins are visible in his arms and tattoos decorate his body. I find myself dreaming about him. As much as I hate him, I can't lie to myself. He's gorgeous.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" He demands causing me to snap back into reality.

"N-n-nothing.." I stutter.

"Sir." He says.

"Sir..." I repeat.

He yanks me up and takes a sniff of my hair. His cologne invades my nose.

"You need a shower. You smell like shit." He scoffs.

He grabs my arm and drags me out of the room. Sunlight hits my face and I'm forced to shield my eyes. We get into a bathroom and it's huge. The shower rainfalls into the tile with a clear exterior. The bath could fit 4 or 5 people comfortably. The floors were tile yet my feet were warm. They must be heated.

"Take your clothes off" he commands me.

"What?" I ask.

"You heard me. Take your clothes off and get in the shower." He repeats himself.

"Will you turn around?" I ask sheepishly.

"No, this is my house. I will watch if I want to. Now take off your clothes and get in."