4. The Members

I brush my hair and teeth and put on the clothes Silas brought me. I hear talking outside the door. I take a deep breath and open it. Instant silence. There are upwards of 20 guys in the basement. Sprawled out on couches. They stare at me. I scan the room in a panic looking for Silas and don't find him. I walk out of the room and their eyes follow me. I know they are staring at the bruises. Everyone always does. I sit down in the open chair and everyone looks unamused. Someone clears their throat and I turn around. It's Silas.

"Aurora. That's my chair." He says.

"What that the fuck happened to her. Look at all of her bruises." Someone says

"Shut the hell up Christian." Silas looks pissed.

Quickly I jump up and sit on the floor. I cross my legs in front of me and hold my knees. I put my head down and cry. A couple minutes go by of him talking about plans for something. Then, I feel my hair being messed with and turn around to a guy who looks like Silas but not as buff or tall.

"Please stop." I say.

He laughs then he yanks on it forcing my head back.

"I wonder if she likes it like this in bed." He smirks. he sees me crying and says "aww are your feelings hurt." Laughing.

Everyone laughs. Except Silas.

"Jordan get off of her hair." He says.

"Awww come on big bro you're not gonna share her? You always share." He laughs.

"She's not shareable Jordan so stop." He glares.

Jordan goes silent and lets go of my hair but shoves me forward. I cry out in pain from the bruises on my legs and Silas is by my side in an instant. Jordan takes one look at him and takes off running.

"Are you okay.?" He asks.

"She's bruised from all the time she spends on her knees." Jordan calls out.

The rest of the guys stifle a laugh. I get angry. I know I'm not in the right situation to let it get the best of me, but it does. I rip out of Silas's grip and stand up. Jordan walks up to me grinning.

"I will destroy your pussy baby girl. Anyone ever give it to you like that?" He smirks.

I slap him across the face as hard as I can. The room is dead.

"I'M. A. VIRGIN." I scream at him.
"YOUR JOKES AREN'T FUCKING FUNNY YOU'RE DISGUSTING!!!" I yell, shoving him back.

I see anger start to boil in him and he cocks his fist back and comes at my face. I close my eyes, put my hands up and hear skin connecting, but it wasn't mine. I open my eyes to see Silas's hand in front of my face holding Jordan's fist. He caught it mid-punch. I feel Silas's body press against the back of me.

"Go take a walk, Jordan." Silas says.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jordan says back.

"I ALWAYS  fuck girls up for talking to me like that. Especially if they are fucking stupid enough to hit me." He spits

I shrink back into Silas as he wraps his arm around my waist in a protective manner.

"Well not today. And not this one." Silas stands his ground. "Get out." He says.

Jordan turns around and stomps out. The whole room stares in awe. I guess they are as surprised by his reaction as I am.

"Aurora sit." He commands.

I nod my head and do as he asks.

"What were you guys able to bring home in sales last night.?" He asks.

A guy with straight blonde hair and brown eyes stands up with a piece of paper.

"We were able to sell $20,ooo worth of weed and cocaine. But we made $25,000 in profit." He states.

"How'd you manage to do that?" Silas asked.
"What was your strategy this time compared to the night before?"

"Well this time we offered our regular price when the customers were sober and throughout the night they were getting drunker and higher and we kept increasing the price and they were willing to pay for it."

"That's good. I like that. Use that from now on." Silas says with satisfaction.

"Got it, boss" he nods and sits down.

"Meeting is over for now. We will have another one tonight before the shifts go out to the bar."

Everyone gets up to leave so I stand up as well. Silas disappears out of the room. I stay put waiting for my instructions as I'm shoved to the floor. I feel weight on my body and see that Jordan has me pinned. He's mad.

"You're a virgin huh?" He asks.

"Well I'm about to more than change your life." He laughs.

I see 2 other guys come up behind him and one pins my arms and the other pins my legs. I start thrashing hoping to hit one of them but their grip is too tight. I can't move. My arms are burning from the pressure on my bruises. Fear washes over as I swallow my screams. Screaming will give them satisfaction.

I start to squirm and Jordan's grip tightens. He fumbles with his pants then pulls his dick out and I look away struggling to fight him. He starts pulling down my shorts and successfully takes them all the way off and sees my underwear. His eyes fill with lust and violence. He reaches for me to pull them but the moment his finger tips grip the fabric he's lifted off me. I instantly start bawling. I hear a door slam and arguing. The 2 other guys had let go and ran off. I'm too scared to move or open my eyes.

The door opens again and I'm scooped up. I know it's Silas. I know what it feels like to be held by him now. We enter the room we were in when I took a shower and he sits me on the end of the bed. He sits down next to me and pulls out his phone answering a text. I look down at my nails and my legs start shaking. I glance over at him and my body reacts. Instantly I'm in his lap with my arms around his neck and my head on his chest crying. He almost puts me back down but then he pulls me into him more. He stands up and goes to the side of the bed and lays me down and gets in bed with me. I burry my head into his chest and cry and he just lays there accepting that I need to let it out. 10-15 minutes pass and I look up at him. Tears soaking my face my nose is snotty and red. He grabs a tissue off the side table and dabs my nose. Still keeping eye contact he leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back but then he pulls away and jumps out of bed.

"We will be eating lunch soon. Charlie will bring you back to your room." He states.

"No...no no no no please don't make me go back there... it's cold and dark and I don't want to be alone there.." I beg.

"That sucks." He says.

Then he's gone.

I'm back in the cold dark room and all I can think of is why me. Why now? If my life couldn't get any worse where I already was, I had to go and get kidnapped by a gang leader. Who may or may not have feelings for me.

Silas- POV

What is she doing to me? I shouldn't have feelings for her. She's so innocent and vulnerable and I'm so....violent. What does she see in me for her to kiss me back. She must be crazy.

I punch the wall. My hand swells up. FUCK. Just thinking about what Jordan almost did to her makes me sick to my stomach. I don't GET sick to my stomach. The way she buried her head in my chest and cried, trusting me to hold her and protect her was the most amazing and innocent thing she's done since she got here. I would have killed Jordan if he would have raped her. I don't care that he's my brother. I told him to keep his hands off and he didn't listen. FUCK what do I care! WHY do I care !!