18. Lust

I'm sitting in Silas's office in his chair. I haven't been in here before. Usually he keeps the door locked and I'm "forbidden" to enter. But, today he left the door wide open and well..curiosity killed the cat! I reach for his mouse and the computer screen turns on and instantly I smile, it's a picture of Silas and I in the kitchen last week and his hand is on my belly and I'm smiling up at him and he's leaning in to kiss me. I type in a random password and it unlocks. I start to blush and feel flustered. His background is me laying on our bed the night he took my virginity with my arms pinned above my head and arching my back. Fully. NAKED. I hear our bedroom door making noise so I jump up and run to our bed, throwing myself on it. Silas walks in shirtless and bleeding. I hop up and run to him putting pressure on his arm.

"Babe! What happened!" I cry out

"Baby, I'm fine. Just training to be a better fighter and I got stabbed. No big deal." He smiles

"No big deal?!? You could have gotten seriously hurt!"

"I know, I know. I'm fine baby, I promise." He smiles again.

I run into the bathroom and grab the first aid kit and gesture for him to sit on the bed. He leans in for kiss but I stop him.

"Let me fix this first!" I say concerned

He rolls his eyes and smiles at me.

"Babe, I'm fine I promise." He says again

I shush him and clean out his wound. He doesn't even wince. I put healing ointment on it and then wrap it in gauze and medical tape.

"All better." I take a deep breath.

"I've had worse than a stab wound babe. I've been shot, I've been in an explosion and more. You don't have to worry. If I was meant to die I would be dead already." He smiles

"You're a crazy person!" I say

"Maybe but you like it." He shrugs

I look up at him and he smiles at me, checking me out. I'm only wearing panties and his shirt. I bite my lip and instantly he picks me up and takes me to the side of our bed. He lays me down gently and rips my shirt off over my head. I go to cover my breasts, I've felt embarrassed by my body lately. He notices and frowns. He puts his hand under my chin and tilts me up to look at him, then he leans down and kisses me. He takes my hands in his and exposes my breasts. He hooks his hands in my panties and slides them off. He puts his hands on my knees and spreads my legs to him, he looks at me intently, taking in every part of my body.

"God. You're so beautiful." He says as he reaches out to touch in between my legs. I Tense up and he rubs my leg to reassure me.

Silas POV

Aurora is by far the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I hate how insecure she feels about her body. I've licked, kissed and touched every part of her body, yet she still tries to cover herself. I take my pants off and climb onto my side of the bed and lay down. I gesture for her to come to me. She crawls over and I grab her leg and have her straddle me. I steady her because it's hard for her to keep her balance being so pregnant. I gently lower her onto my dick and let out a moan when her insides tighten around it. I look up at her and she's covering herself again. I take her hands and put them on my chest as I make love to her. Her eyes start to roll back and I press into her harder.

"S-Silas, I love you." She moans

"I love you too." I smile

She rides me for a few minutes and I flip her onto her back and lean down. I kiss her and caress her cheek. I spread her legs open to me further and press into her. She grips the back of my arms tightly and arches her back. I release into her and she starts to breathe heavily. I drop down next to her and she smiles.

"I love you so much..." she says

"I love you so much more." I tease.

____________________________________

Silas gets out of bed and goes to the shower. I throw on some clothes and head to the downstairs kitchen. Charlie and Tori are arguing.

"Tori please. I love you." Charlie says

"You texted your mom that you're upset that the baby "isn't" yours." She screams

"I told you I love you either way! But I'm allowed to be frustrated that you got pregnant by someone else!"

"I was RAPED Charlie! I didn't GET pregnant by someone else." She cries

He tries to reach for her and hug her but she pushes him away. He pushes her back and she falls to the floor. She holds her stomach and starts crying. I run to her side. I kneel down next to her and put my hand on her stomach.

"Seriously Charlie!" I yell

Silas enters to room and looks around.

"She's pregnant you can't push her like that!" I say

"She pushed me first!" He defends himself

"Stop being a pussy! I don't care. you don't push her."

He grabs me up by my wrist and Silas tenses up. He yanks me into him.

"Whose the pussy now Aurora? You're flinching." He scoffs

"Let go of her NOW, Charlie." Silas warns

"ESPECIALLY since she's carrying YOUR child." I spit and he lets go of my arm.

His eyes go wide.

"You don't know that!"

"Actually, I do. We got a DNA test a couple weeks ago. Why she didn't tell you? I don't know but the baby is yours Charlie."

He runs to Tori's side and helps her up. He put his hand on her stomach and looks down at her.

"Is it true? The baby is mine..?"

"Yes..the baby is yours Charlie. I know we agreed we didn't care. But I did, and I wanted to know."

He pulls her into a hug.

"I'm sorry I pushed you. I love you."

"I love you too." She says

They head outside and I turn to Silas.

"Your men have anger issues."

He laughs and and shrugs.

"We all have some sort of issues."

We both laugh.