20. Baby Time

I'm standing in the kitchen stuffing my face, as usual. Being pregnant makes me super hungry and I don't mind it. Silas comes up behind me and rubs the small of back and kisses the side of my face.

"Dang baby you've been eating all morning you okay?" He laughs

"Yes I'm just super hungry today." I shrug

"Okay, I have to meet with Eric and Malcolm but I should be home soon. Jordan and your bothers are here so if you need anything ask them."

"Okay. I will, be safe Silas.. I love you." I say

"I love you too." He kisses me and out the door he goes.

I head up to my room and start watching T.V. I wish there was something good on for once but, of course, it's always the same old stuff. I go to reach for my popcorn and feel a horrible pain in my stomach. I clutch it and fall to the floor. I try to scream for Jordan but nothing comes out. I start pulling on my clothes because my body feels like it's on fire. I scream out in pain. I hear the guys outside my door trying to open.

"Aurora! Our handprints aren't set up on the door we can't open it!" He yells

I scream louder and groan.

"Aurora open the door!" My brothers shout.

"I-I can't! It hurts to much! I can't move." I cry

"Someone call Silas! Now!" Jordan's panicking

Silas POV

My phone rings during the meeting and everyone's eyes go to me, they aren't happy. I look down and it's Isaac. He better have a good excuse.

"What Isaac this better be important." I hiss

"It is! It's Aurora." He yells

I hear yelling and pounding in the background and a tiny noise in the back that sounds like she's screaming.

"What is it?" I ask concerned

"I think she's in labor, she's screaming and crying but the door is locked without your handprint we can't get in and she said she's in too much pain to move and open it. You need to get home NOW!" He says quickly

I hear Aurora screaming again in the background. "Help me! It hurts! Please! Call Silas!" She cries.

"I'll be right there. Call the doctor and get towels." I say

"We did, he's not answering." He says

"Fuck. Okay bye." I hang up.

Everyone is still staring at me with questioning eyes.

"Guys I'm so sorry to cut this meeting short but I look forward to working with all of you. Your payments will begin Monday morning. I have to go, my baby is being born." I stand up and Malcolm hops up and gives me a hug.

"Good luck bud, congratulations." He smiles.

"Thank you." I nod and I sprint out the door and hop in my car.

____________________________________

It feels like it's been ages since this started. I'm completely naked on the floor and trying to breathe through my contractions. I feel liquid and I reach down. I pull my hand back up and it's covered in blood.

"Jordan! Please! You have to break the door down I'm bleeding. I'm so scared! Help me ...please!" I cry out.

"Aurora the door is too heavy. It won't budge. I'm so sorry. Silas is on his way just hang on." I hear him sniffle. He's crying.