34. Far Too Long

It's been three weeks since I tried to kill myself and Slater, Silas, and Jordan pulled me out of the water. It's been rough and easy at the same time. Silas and I sleep in the same bed but I sleep with my clothes on. Still trying to get a hold of my bodily insecurities. The girls are getting so big and they are so beautiful. I look over at Silas and he's smiling at me. He walks up to me and plants a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I love you Aurora. I'm really happy you're doing better with your new therapist." He smiles again

"Yeah, me too, thank you for finding someone else. It means the world to me." I say pulling him to my hug.

I go on my tip toes and breath him in. I deepen the kiss and his hands start to run along my curves.

"God. You are so fucking beautiful." He groans into my ear. That alone sends me over the edge and I slip his shirt off.

I stare at his defined muscles and feel drool making its way to my lips. I wipe my mouth and rip off my shirt and shorts. Pushing him onto our bed, I slip my panties off and rub against his jeans, biting my lip. He moans and works his jeans off.

"I missed you like this baby." He says softly

"I missed you too." I said

He takes my hands in his and nuzzles into my neck. I moan as he sucks gently. He grabs my breasts and massages them slowly.

He enters me and I moan his name. He goes faster and I lean down kissing him. He grabs my ass in his hands and moves me quicker against his body. I groan as I reach an orgasm. He slows and kisses my lips passionately.

"I love you Aurora. I will do everything I can to help you. You are so beautiful. You mean the world to me." He says gently

"I love you too Silas." I smile

"Will you marry me right now?" He says confidently

"I...uh...yes. I will." I smile

Before I know it I'm changing into a dress and walking down an aisle full of friends, family and flowers.

I take a deep breath and walk towards the rest of my life.

The end