21. Flash Back

Note- this whole chapter is a flash back from before Aurora found out she was pregnant.

I wake up. Still in Silas's bed. I'm surprised he's let me sleep here all week. We got into a couple arguments but he still treats me better than when I first got here. I get up and make my way to the kitchen. The gang is gathered around arguing.

"You need to stop him! If he kills him we won't know when they plan to attack next!" Tori cries out

"I talked to him! He threw me out of the room and locked the door." Jordan says

"What are we going to fucking do?"

" I don't know but we need to figure it out and fast."

"What's going on?" I ask

"None of your business." Trey spits

"Maybe I can help.." I say

"No. No way. If you go in there he will hurt you." Jordan says shaking his head

"What happened.. who is in there?..he won't hurt me."

"When we were younger..like 16 a man came to our house and killed our baby sister that had just been born. Silas found him this morning. Just trust me, he will hurt you.." Jordan says sadly

"Please. Let me try to talk to him..there's not much else you can do.." I say

"If it's that important you need me." I shrug

Jordan takes a deep breath and looks at everyone. He looks back at me and nods slightly. He grabs my arm and leads me away. We walk down a long hall and he bangs on the door and runs off. I take a deep breath and Silas opens the door. He's covered in blood and his knuckles are busted. He quickly closes it so I can only see his face. He looks defeated. He gives a look and shuts the door again. I hear the guy groaning and grunting while Silas is yelling at him. I slowly open the door and walk in, quietly shutting my behind me. I take a few steps and Silas whips around.

"GET OUT!" He yells

I step back in fear. He turns back around and hits him again. I walk up to him and touch his back. He tenses up.

"I told you to get out, now." He growls

He goes to hit him again and I step in front of him. I put my hands up and take his face in. I bring his head down to me and kiss him. He kisses me back but then pushes me out of the way and hits him again..and again..and again. He starts crying.

"WHY! WHY DID YOU KILL MY BABY SISTER!" He screams.

I run up again and pull on him. I pull him into me and back against the wall, keeping my hands on his face and he wraps his arms around my waist. I see the gang creeping into the room. His eyes dart to them and he goes to move.

"Silas..please..hold me.." I beg

He looks down at me, towering over me. I pull him into me and burry my face in his neck.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill him right now." He says coldly.

"Because I'm scared.." I whisper

He yanks back and looks down at me. He wipes a tear from my eyes and notices he left blood on my face. He quickly rips off his shirt and wipes it off. He puts his forehead against the wall and I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel his hands on my back and he pulls me into him. I look over at the gang and they are speechless. I take his hand and walk him out of the room. We go upstairs and he gets into the shower. He gestures for me to join him and I step in carefully. He plants kisses all over my face and neck.

"Thank you for being my sanity." He whispers.

"I love you Silas.."

"I love you too."