13. A Night To Remember

WARNING- this chapter has a VERY detailed sex scene. If you don't want to read only read to where it says the gender of the baby and then skip the rest of the chapter!

You've been warned!

I go to our room and dress in my favorite maternity dress. It hangs off my shoulder and is a baby blue color. It's tight around my butt and my belly and then it flows at the bottom. I finish straightening my hair and Silas walks in.

"Oh My God." He says

"You look absolutely beautiful Aurora." He says taking me in with his eyes. He runs his hands over my thighs and up to my butt. He squeezes it and smiles then runs his hands up to belly and up my breasts to my neck and cups my face in his hands. He leans down and kisses me while stroking my cheek. His other hand works his way down and smacks my ass.

"Damn baby we might have to reschedule" he smiles seductively.

"Why reschedule when we can do it when we get home" I wink.

"Very true my queen." He kisses me again.

We leave our room and head down to the garage where a limo is waiting.

"A limo!" I squeal

"Only the best for you" he smiles again

The ride is smooth, Silas is sipping wine and stroking my leg.

"I had a long day I'm glad we can go spend time together" Silas says

"Me too, it's exhausting beating up guys twice my size"

"Not funny Aurora. You could have been seriously hurt."

"Well here I stand!" I smile

"You're crazy. We're here."

He opens my door and holds my hand as I step out. We're on the beach and there's a run that goes to the middle and has a white tent with open sides and a little white table with candles and roses everywhere. It's gorgeous. We walk out and he helps me over to the table.

"This is beautiful Silas

"This is beautiful Silas." I whisper

I turn to look at him but he's gone. I start to panic and look around for him. Then I hear him clear his throat. I turn around again and he's down on one knee. He opens a box and takes my hand in his. Instantly I start crying.

"Aurora. The day I met you was the most stressful and exciting day I've had in a long time. All my usual violent tendencies and thoughts disappear when I'm with you. And then you opened up to me and let me take care of you. Taking your virginity was the best night of my life. Then finding out you're pregnant with my baby made me even happier. I never thought I'd be the type to settle down or have kids but the moment I kissed you for the first time I realized I was willing to change for you. I love you so much. Will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man alive and being my wife? Will you marry me Aurora Rose Johnson?"

"I-I-I love you Silas. Of course I will... YES!" I scream

He slides a huge square diamond ring onto my finger and I jump into his arms. He kisses me then helps me sit in my chair.

We eat dinner and we talk about our lives before we met and how happy we were that I stumbled upon him the night we met

We eat dinner and we talk about our lives before we met and how happy we were that I stumbled upon him the night we met. I get a text from my doctor that says "everything is ready. Ready when you are."

"Silas..I have a surprise for you too but it's at home. Are you ready to go?" I ask

"For me? You're sneaky." He smiles "of course we can go. Guys?" He turns to his men. "Clean all of this up. Thank you for the help we will see you tomorrow." They nod as he helps me to the limo.

We get home and make our way through the kitchen. Instantly we are surrounded by the gang..well our family and they all start asking questions. Did she say yes? Where's the ring! Where'd you take her? Did you cry?

"Guys! I'll tell you about it tomorrow! I have a surprise for Silas and I need to show him now!" I laugh as I drag him to the elevator.

We get to the room and Silas sees the doctor. He looks confused as he looks back and fourth between us. I walk over to our bathroom and go in and change into shorts and a tank top. Then I lay in the bed and the doctor pulls out the ultrasound wand. Silas's eyes get wide as I gesture for him to come hold my hand.

"What's going on baby" he asks

I smile up grip his hand tighter. "You'll see." I smile.

"Well.. you're baby looks healthy. Getting big which is good. Also, congratulations you're having a baby girl." He says

I look at Silas and he has the biggest smile on his face.

"A girl! We're having a girl!" He screams

I start crying. I've always wanted a girl.

"This is the best surprise ever Aurora." He says kissing me. "I love you"

"I love you more" I smile

The doctor nods and packs up his stuff. Silas shakes his hand at the door and thanks him for coming over so late. Silas climbs into bed with me.

"So I believe you said we could have some fun when we get home?" He says smirking

"Of course." I smile

I help him take his shirt off and run my hands on his abs. I kiss his neck and start biting it leaving marks so that the bitches at the bar know who he belongs to. I reach down and take off his belt and slide his pants down. He tries to stop me but I take his length in my hand and gently put my mouth on the tip. He lets out a moan and I push it all the way back. I go back and fourth while he squirms and then I take it out and lick the tip. He shudders and pushes me onto my back.

Silas - POV

She's never sucked my dick before but damn did it feel good. I push her so she's laying on her back and I rip off her shorts and panties exposing her beautiful flower to me. I put my fingers inside of her and thrust them in and out while she starts arching her back. I take a lick and her eyes roll back. She's tastes like vanilla. I kiss her up to her neck and start sucking. If she's going to mark me I'm going to do the same. Even with the big ring and belly guys will still hit on her. She digs her nails into my back and her thighs clench around my body. I take her tank off and squeeze her breasts in my hands. They're so soft.

I put my dick at her entrance and start moving it up and down around her clit. She moans louder and I push into her, feeling her insides wrap around it. I start going faster and harder as she screams my name. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down to her biting my lip and kissing me. I lick her lip and ask for entrance. Her mouth opens to me and I slide my tongue in. I start fucking her harder. She whispers into my ear "deeper." I lose it and push as far as I can go. She winces but then her eyes roll back again as she digs her nails into my back. God. She's perfect.