Ethan Needs a Babysitter!

A/N: earlier I said Willow was a nerd, but I didn't specify. Shes a supernatural nerd, so she loves and knows everything supernatural.

3rd person p.o.v

Willow, Ethan, and Benny all walked into Whitechapel High. Ethan told them the news about his punishment.

"A babysitter? For you!? Classic! Benny said almost yelling it." That may be the funniest thing I've ever heard" Willow said and high fived Benny.

"Would both of you shut up? Ethan said whisper yelling. "It's not even for me it's for Jane", "this info could really ruin a guys rep". "What rep, I thought yours was an invisible rep that only you can see" Willow said nonchalantly. Ethan then glared at the red headed girl, Ignoring her comment.

"All that I know is her name is Erica and she goes to this school."Somehow I just need to convince my parents to cancel it"."Well if you look at it one of these primo high school babes could be Erica and at your house tonight" Benny said. "Hey hot stuff". 

All of a sudden Willow felt a pang of jealousy when Benny said that. Benny turned to look at Willow to see if she had any jealousy on her face, but she covered it with rolling her eyes and a slight laugh. "You really think you can get with one of these girls Benny? Keep dreaming". Willow didn't want Benny to notice what he said affected her, so she used sarcasm.

They turned around and all saw Principal Hicks putting up the 'missing kid' posters. Willow thought that ever since 2 months ago there have been way more missing people. 'Odd and very strange' she thought.

"Hey Principal Hicks let me lend you a hand, a guy says who Willow remembers as 'Jesse the bad boy'."Why thank you very much Jesse, " Principal Hicks says weirdly giving his coffee to  Jesse." Anything for our fearless leader" Jesse responded." Do you mind" Jesse nodded to his coffee."Gross" Willow whispered to Ethan and Benny.

"Imagine all of the mustache hairs on that cup". Benny whispered back.

"Hm French roast" Jesse said

"French roast", Principal Hicks repeated.

"Good choice", Jesse said

"Good choice"..... Hicks repeated.
'Thats very weird' Willow thought.

While walking away Jesse noticed the 3 of them staring at him. He smirked and decided to wink at Willow. Benny felt the anger and jealousy rising in him.

"Those drama kids, always making a scene somewhere" Hicks said chuckling whilst walking away. They all nodded in response to Hicks.

"Well that was... Interesting", Willow said, "I'm going to go find my locker see ya". "Hey B, you look really mad what happened?" Willow asks innocently, looking at Benny whos face was etched with jealousy. She then walked away.

"That Jesse character bugs me so much", he started. "You still like her, don't you?"Ethan asked.

"Pffttt what no I don't", Benny said looking anywhere except Ethan's eyes. "Sure, B", Ethan said rolling his eyes.

'Wow lunch came by so quick' Willow thought, walking into the cafeteria to find her 2 geeks. She spotted them and walked over to see Benny had a pair of goggles on. "What do you think?" He asked when he saw Willow beside them. "Benny! Ethan screamed at him, whilst yanking them off of his head.

"Hey thats state of the art alien DNA detector goggles, Benny whined."Yeah so? " Ethan said in a 'duh' voice.

"Soo this is the best place to try them out, right Will?" Benny asked the red head.

"Nope because it's stupid and makes you look even more stupid" she replied nonchalantly. Benny ignored her comment and turned to Ethan.

"She's right, those will brand us for the next 4 years if someone sees u wearing those". Ethan and Benny started to argue but Willow tuned them out. Then they heard someone shouting their names.

"Willow, Ethan, Benny!" they turned seeing Rory waving at them. They all looked at each other and sighed.

"The four amigos ride again", Willow rolled her eyes at the dumb nickname."Any of you got a buck. 28?". Even though Willow thought Rory was annoying she gave him the buck. 28. In return Rory gave her a giant bear hug.

Benny saw this action and got very jealous so he pulled Rory away from Willow.

"That's it I'm getting away from you guys or I am doomed to be-" Ethan said until he bumped into a girl and got sloppy joes all over her shirt.

"Geek! Thank you so much", she said sarcasticly." That is one babetastic tower of babelon". Benny said with a toothy grin. Willow rolled her eyes and told the boys shes going to lend the girl her extra shirt.

Ethan and Benny sat down on their table and Benny watched Willow going towards the girl and her friend.

"B, your staring at Will again". Ethan said. Benny snapped out of his trance like state and his face turned beet red. "Ha! I knew it, I knew it! Ethan said. "Alright fine, I still like her". Benny said as he threw his arms up in the air.

"Willow is the princess Leia to my Han Solo" Benny said dreamily. "Ok, first of all in no universe you are Han Solo, Ethan said looking and pointing at the table that Willow was at      " Do you think that's Erica" Ethan said looking at the blonde nerd with glasses.

"No I doubt it" Ethan said.

Willow p.o.v

"Hey I'm sorry about my geek of a friend getting sloppy joes all over your shirt, I have an extra one you can borrow if you want"

"Really!? That would be amazing, thank you so much! " ." Oh sorry I'm Sarah and this is Erica". The brunette said.

"Nice to meet y'all!, I'm Willow by the way". "Are you by any chance a dusk fan Will?!" Erica said with lots of enthusiasm. "Umm yea I like it" Willow lied.

3rd person p.o.v

Benny walked over to the table of girls and sat beside Willow and put his arm around her. Willows face turned a bright pink and Sarah seemed to notice.

"Are you Erica by chance and babysitting the Morgans tonight?" Benny asked. "Yes I am, do you know their kids? Erica answered.

"Yeah one of them is our buddy, sitting right over there...." Benny trailed off because Ethan hid his head in his arms."He's a bit shy, but he will warm up to you". Willow said.

"I'll see ya later Will" Benny said then walked off towards Ethan.

"So who was that?! Sarah asked. "Who? Benny?" Will responded. "Yea girly, are you to friends?" Erica asked. "Yeah.... Just friends" Willow said a bit sadly. "Like really good friends?" Sarah asked.

"Since grade 2" Willow told her. Ethan, Benny and I have lived on the same street since forever. "Well I think he has a crush on you" Sarah said while leaning in.

"What!? No he would never have a crush on me. Don't over think it he flirts with every girl here" she said mumbling the last part.

"You guys are going to end up together I know it". Sarah said while Erica nodded her head.

****************
Wooo another chapter done. Please vote on my story!

1211 words.