Spirit Fingers!

3rd person p.o.v

Willow was walking down the hallway when she saw Erica and Sarah standing near the cheerleader table for sign ups. "Hey what's up" Willow asked once she reached the two vampires.

"Uh she wants to do cheerleading and I'm trying to get her out of it." Sarah said pointing at Erica. "I'll do it with you." Willow said smirking. The only reason being was the cheerleaders bullying her, just like Erica.

"Come on guys! Cheerleaders are worse than us and were vampires and a hybrid!" Sarah whispered shouted the last part. "Oh come on they have been telling us to bite them for years!" Willow exclaimed while Erica and her both flashed their fangs.

"We can't do this guys!" Sarah tried convincing them. "Oh come on who's going to miss just one." Erica asked.

"I will." Benny said walking up to the girls with Ethan. "Is this kinda like Magneto joining the x-men?" Ethan asked Sarah. Sarah just stared at him confused. "I'll assume that's geek speak for a fox in the hen house type thing." Sarah asked while Ethan nodded sheepishly.

Erica and Willow walked off to go sign up for cheerleading so that they could bite them.

"Well if you two geeks have an ideas on how to stop Erica and Willow I'm all ears." Sarah told them.

"Well you could join" Ethan told Sarah. "What no way!" She exclaimed. Benny and Ethan just started doing cheer movements with their hands. Sarah rolled her eyes and sighed.

—————-

Sarah walked out of the change room pulling down the skirt because it was too short. "Cowabunga!" Benny exclaimed eyeing Sarah up and down.

"Don't say anything!" Sarah snarled at the two boys. "You look peppy" Ethan told her trying to hold in a smile. "Look, someone needed to see if Erica and Willow do any.....sampling and I'm the only one who could fit into this outfit." Sarah said pulling the skirt down even more.

"Let's see what you've got girls" The captain Stephanie said. As Sarah walked into the gym the two geeks looked after her. "God bless cheerleaders." Benny said dreamily looking at Willow bending over tying her shoes. "You know Sarah might need some back up" Benny told Ethan.

"I think they'll be fine." Ethan said right before Willow bumped into Ethan. "I just had a vision!" Ethan told his best friend. "I did too." Benny replied staring at Willow stretching.

"No a real vision!, I think Erica and Willow are out for the head cheerleaders blood." He explained. "See there we go" Benny started throwing his hands up in the air. "We have to go help these poor, hot defenceless cheerleaders!" Benny told him.

"It couldn't hurt to keep an eye on them." Ethan said shrugging. The two of them walked into the gym only to be kicked 'where the sun don't shine' by Stephanie and her little minions.

Ethan and Benny were bent over outside of the gym hearing the girls laughing at them.

————-

"Those girls are never going to let us go in there." Ethan said when they were fine walking. "What about a spy cam." Ethan suggested.

"No, we need to infiltrate, get up close and personal." Benny said his mind already thinking of an idea. "Okay how are we supposed to do that?" Ethan asked but once he saw Benny's mischievous smile he knew what they were doing.

"No Benny no!" Ethan yelled at him but complied anyways.

—————

"Hey Willow want to come over to my place later to practise the routine a bit more?" Stephanie asked the red head. Willow then faked enthusiasm. "Yeah sure I would love too." She told the dirty blonde. "Alright sweet I'll text ya the deets." Stephanie replied.