Wait where's Erica?

(Continuing from end of last chapter)

3rd person p.o.v

"Hey guys check it out" Benny began as the 3 started to walk outside of school. "They found the rest of the missing kid". "The rest!?" Ethan and Willow said at the same time.

"Yea they said they found him shriveled up". Benny said with a shiver. "So like a raisin?" Willow asked. "The only thing I can think of that shrivels up people are ; vampires and a camazotz". Ethan and Benny stared at her wondering what that is.

"What?" Willow said whilst shrugging.

"Oh bummer looks like your babe, and your friend is already hooked up with Mr. To-cool-for-school". Benny told Ethan and Willow. "Did someone say my name" Rory said. Coming up behind them.

"Hey Willow, Willow, over here! Erica yelled while eagerly waving at Willow. Erica was standing beside a black car with all of the drama kids.

Willow didn't want to go over because she thought there was something majorly wrong with them. But Ethan and Benny pushed her over towards them. Willow slowly walked over towards the group all dressed in black.

"Hey are you going to Jesse's party tonight Will?" . Erica asked the red head. "Oh your having a party?" Willow said as she turned to Jesse.

"Yes I am, I hope you can make it" He said while lifting her arm and kissing her hand. Willow pulled away quickly.

"Actually I can't make it, you see I have to floss my teeth, oh and I don't want to". She said with a slight smirk. Everyone around her gasped. No one talks to Jesse like that, Sarah and Erica and Gord (one of Jesse's minions) were very surprised with her attitude. Jesse just seemed to smirk at her. With that Willow walked away towards Ethan and Benny.

"Ugh there is something going on with them and I intend to find out". The red head said to Ethan, Benny and Rory who were waiting for her. Benny didn't even acknowledge that she was there he was too busy shooting daggers into Jesse because of the hand kiss.

"Woah, B are you okay?" the girl asked Benny. "What yea I'm good, I think." Benny mumbled the last part.

A few hours later

Ethan sat in his room protesting against the babysitter. His computer started to ring and on the screen he noticed Benny was video chatting him.

"Hey Eth is Will there yet?"  Benny asked him

"That's the first thing you say to me?, no hi or how are you doing?" Ethan remarked.

"I just wanted to know, I'm a curious person!"he said

"I forgot to call her, shes online; I'll call her". Ethan said while adding Willow to the chat.

Willow was sitting at her desk doing her science homework when she was getting a video chat from Ethan.

"Hey guys what's up" she said seeing Ethan and Benny on her screen.

"Hey when are you coming over?" Ethan asked.

"Oh crap sorry E, I was finishing the science and math homework. She said.

"We had math and science homework!!" Benny asked/ screamed.

"I'll be over in five mins, see ya" Will said ending her side of the chat.

"Me too" Benny said exiting his chat.

-----------------

Willow was walking to Ethan's House and saw Benny ahead, she jogged to catch up to him. Benny however did not hear Willow come up behind him so she decided to play a prank.

"BOO!" The red head yelled at Benny. Benny the jumped at least 2 feet and almost dropped everything he was holding.

"Jesus Christ Willow, you nearly made me drop everything". Willow then started to burst out laughing at Benny and how scared he was.

She was still laughing when they walked into his house. Benny ignored her and started talking.

"I got soda, chips, and the first few seasons of the Bloodsucker Diaries. Who-" Benny says but then sees Ethan and Sarah at the front door.

"Uh hey Sarah, wait where's Erica?" Willow asked the brunette.

"I'm filling in for her since.... Shes sick" Sarah says before turning to Ethan. "Hey um where's your bathroom? Sarah asked." oh ummm down the Hall past the kitchen".

"So she's a substitute babe basically" Benny says. Trying to make Willow jealous again. "I'll just go see what Jane is up to". Willow said very annoyed at Benny for saying that.

"Good job B, but I thought you were trying to get to her?" . "I was trying to make her jealous!" Benny whispered yelled. "Your just making her uncomfortable!".  Ethan whispered yelled back. "Could you not be an idiot for once?" Ethan asked Benny. Benny merely shrugged.

As Willow was coming back she heard Ethan call Benny an idiot. "And this is coming from the idiot who pooed at the front of his pants".

"Nice job by the way" Benny said to Ethan. "Anyways let's order some 'zza. I'm starving. "Oooo Italiano deluxe!!" Willow said happily.

"Hey, it's me. Get me the regular and super size that baby. I'm next door and it's exactly 7:20 you have 30 minutes. ENGAGE!"

"How does that dude not hate you?" Willow told him. "He might, I'm not a hundred percent sure".

"Guys!, guys!, I just saw Sarah in front of the mirror but she wasn't in it!" Ethan yelled at them.

"Like a vampire" Willow said completely joking. "Yea how much aftershave did you swallow." Benny asked also joking. "Guys!, I'm serious!" Ethan practically yelled at them.

"Her reflection was all weird and wonky, shes not normal, she like what-"

"You don't really need a babysitter right? Sarah interrupted."No my mom just like to humiliate me to get a point across". Ethan told her.

"Okay good, I need to find Erica, I think she's in trouble she said almost leaving." Wait earlier you said she was sick? " Willow said eyeing her suspiciously.

"Oh um I did?" Sarah said nervously.

"Maybe I should come with you, for..... protection. Ethan says, Willow and Benny try not to burst out laughing. They stop when Ethan gets something Sarah drops and hands it back to her. He gasps and looks in the distance, Benny dosent see Ethans eyes go white but Willow does and gasps, while inching closer to Ethan.

"Trust me you guys don't want to go out tonight" Sarah said sternly. "Why it's just dark out, are you hiding something Sarah?" Willow asks squinting her eyes at Sarah. Sarah looks around nervously before turning back to Ethan.

"Besides save the muscles you claim to have, for protecting yourself." she said nervously chuckling avoiding eye contact with Willow who is staring at her intently.

"Did you guys see that?" Ethan asked terrified. While Sarah was walking out. "Smooth E, Smooth" Willow said laughing.

"I'm telling you both I just saw something". He said."She's not normal, and Will your right, she's hiding something. Ethan continued."Sweet bros and a maiden on a mission I like it!" Benny said.

"Wait aren't we forgetting something" Willow said pointing towards Jane who stood behind them.

"Ya aren't ya forgetting something" Jane asked her older brother.

**********************
A/N- look at that 2 chapters in one day. Comment and vote on this story.

1209 words.