I love you's.

(I am skipping the episode of the ghost coach. I just didn't see Willow in the episode.)

3rd person p.o.v

"I can't believe they shipped your eternity cage without the key. Now how are we going to play warlock fantasm?" Benny asked walking towards Ethans locker.

"Benny! Keep it down. We're trying to attract girls not the whole chess club." Ethan told him. "Okay" The seer said taking a deep breath then spraying so much cologne in the air.

"What is that." Benny asked when he smelt it trying not to cough. "This. Romonio. It's musk. It's supposed to tap into a women's primal nature." Ethan replied.

"Yeah I'm sure. It's definitely manly. I'd say laundry bag manly." Benny said. "Ok here goes, she will probably laugh in my face." Ethan said.

"She probably will. But gives you one last thing to worry about." Benny grinned before Ethan walked away towards Sarah.

"Taps into a girls primal nature huh." Benny wondered. He the opened his bag and took out his spell book and opened it. "Love potion bam!" He exclaimed looking at the page. "I'm about to increase his odds by 1000%. And so am I." He said thinking about Willow.

A few minutes later after Benny got slug urine (for the potion) from the biology lab he was sitting in the lounge with the cologne ready to turn it into a love potion.

"Medicatus armanack slagor slagan." He repeated and a bolt of pink hit the bottle.

"Boo yah. An entire team of chemists can't do the job of me." Benny said proudly. He then picked up a piece of paper that said 'dusk' on it.

Later on

Ethan walked up to Benny at the latters locker. Seemingly bummed out.

"Strike out?" Benny asked. "Chickened out." Ethan told him. "That was my second guess." Benny said. "Don't worry though DJ Benny B has been spinning spells all night long." Benny proudly smiled.

"What are you talking about?" Ethan asked confused. "A simple concoction of your dad's cologne some of our pheromones and a couple of ticked off slug pee. Voila. Love potion." Benny told him.

"Wait how did you get my pheromones?"Ethan asked.

Benny ignored him when he saw Erica, Willow and Sarah walk into the hallway. "Shh targets acquired. Babes are in range." Benny started. "Hey ladies what' do ya say." Benny finished.

"Drop dead geek." Willow said smirking slightly. "Easy babe easy." Benny replied. "Hey nothing personal, I just don't like hanging with guys all the time." Willow said putting her hands up in defence.

"I just wanted to see if you wanted to try a new sample of this dusk perfume." Benny said catching Ericas attention. Erica quickly turned back around and Willow groaned. "It's supposed to make even undead people smell like flowers and other girly stuff wanna try it?" Benny asked Erica.

"Yes!" Erica screamed whilst Sarah and Willow both said no sternly. "Oh please!" Erica begged Sarah when she tried pulling her and Willow away.

"Just one little spritz." Erica again begged. "Fine.." Willow and Sarah said simultaneously.

Erica quickly sprayed it and it hit Sarah and Willow when she did. And at that moment Rory came towards the two boys not knowing that Benny stole some of his pheromones too to put in the potion. Only because Rory likes Erica.

Sarah giggled and then ran up to Ethan while Erica ran up to Rory and finally Willow ran up to Benny. "Hey there handsome." Willow said seductively running her hands up and down Benny's chest.