Cuban animals: the band

3rd person p.o.v

Ethan, Benny and Willow were all walking out of school. All of them were super tired from the night before. Ethan and Benny couldn't stop thinking about what Willows eyes did when she was angry.

"Hey guys wasssupp!" Rory said coming up behind them. "Omg Rory!" Willow said running and hugging the blonde. Benny felt a tinge of jealousy and glared at Rory.

"We thought you were dead!" Ethan said, being amazed that Rory is alive. "I feel amazing, I woke up with no asthma, no glasses, and I don't have to sleep anymore." Rory told them.

"You're a fledgling too!" Asked Benny. "Heck no! I'm rocking the full vampire action, my dudes and dudette. The big V can I get a what, what!"

"What!" Willow screamed loudly. A few people turned to look at her. "What? You drank human blood?" Ethan asked. "They said if I didn't, I would die." said Rory sheepishly.

"Cant you comprehend any idea of what you've done to yourself!" Willow told him. "Yeah, I'm immortal, and all powerful, dudette, KACHOW!" Rory said doing a karate chop. Willow just let out a puff of air like a dragon, very annoyed with Rory right now.

Ethan and Benny stared at Willow and her little outburst. She didn't realize it but she was lowly growling, the boys did (including Rory) and took a tiny step from the red head.

Rory turned around and saw older vampires stating at the 4. "Sorry dudes and dudette, gotta go to church." Rory said shrugging. "Wait church, why would you go to a-" Willow started. "Sorry dudette, no explanations. Top secret vampire stuff." he told her winking at her.

Benny saw the wink and wondered how fast would he have to be to stake him in the heart. Ethan once again elbowed him in the side.

Willow then had an idea pop in her head. So she was going to flirt to get something out of him. "Hey Rory, can't ya just give lil ol me a hint on why your going to a church?." She said batting her eyelashes.

"Well I guess I can tell you, pumpkin, I don't know much but Jesse has been obsessed with a bunch of things. Hes all like; blah, blah, blah we have to have the hybrid on our side, blah, blah, blah, we have to find the Cuban animals-" he continued.

"Cuban animals?, sounds like a very bad band" Willow said. "Wait the hybrid!" Ethan and Benny ask wide eyed. Both of them knowing now that Willow was a hybrid because of her eyes. "What are you talking about?" Benny asked.

"Sorry can't talk, maybe we can hang out later or maybe fang out." Rory said flashing his fangs. Willow didn't see or feel this happen, but she took a threatening step towards Rory with her eyes glowing orange. Benny and Ethan pulled her back.

Willow shoved them off of her and turned around to face Ethan and Benny. "Grab you backpacks guys, we're going to church" Ethan told the two.

------------

They ended up at the grave yard hiding behind a tombstone. The tombstone happened to be Willows mom. She looked at the name and almost started balling. It was only last year that her mom died in a car accident. She hasn't talked about it ever since.

Benny noticed Willow sniffling and saw that they were at he moms grave. Benny whispered to Ethan, "um E, look who's grave were at". Ethan saw the name and looked at Willow sympathetically.

"Look at them in there hoodies and sunglasses. Good look if your a-" Benny got cut off by Sarah.

"Hey guys" The brunette greeted them. Benny looked at her up and down. "Lookin good" He said. Sarah just ignored him and Willow looked away sadly.