Annablle is loose.

3rd person p.o.v

Sarah and Willow were at the Morgan's house babysitting Jane while the boys were in Ethans room playing a stupid video game. "Debbie is my favourite but now she is ruined." Jane said sadly. "Well at least on the bright side it's her leg and not her head." Willow told them shrugging. Sarah only hit Willow on the back of the head.

"I'm sure we can just use some tape or something" Sarah said. "And then can we have a dance party after!" Jane asked. "Uhh sureeee" Willow said not wanting to do it at all. Sarah got a call on her phone so she went to go answer it.

Jane and Willow heard Benny yell 'nooo' so willow ignored it knowing they were idiots and Jane got up and went to see what happened.

Jane opened Ethans door and heard Benny say that there is a spell that can fix anything. Benny put his spellbook on the bedside table when Ethan said he got the game working again. Jane stole the book and decided to use it for the fix it spell.

"Don't worry Debbie I'll fix you." Jane said putting Debbie Dazzle onto her bed with the spell book open in front of her. Willow left Janes room and went downstairs after Jane left her room. "Clondo fremendo vella"  Willow heard Jane say, so she vamp ran upstairs and met Sarah at the door.

"Hey Jane..." Sarah said opening the door and seeing a blue hair person in bright pink clothing. "Who is this" Willow said getting protective of the younger Morgan.

"Hey look what I made!" Jane exclaimed. "Hi I'm Debbie Dazzle, wanna play?" The creepy doll asked very creepily.

"Ethan! Benny! Your going to want to see this!" Willow yelled down the hall.

Ethan and Benny ran down the hall to see a real life Debbie Dazzle walking around Janes room. "What the heck is that!?" Ethan whispered yelled. "That is a life size Debbie Dazzle" Benny responded. "No it's like a life size version of Annabelle." Willow retorted.

"I think I had a dream about this once" Benny said dreamily. Willow elbowed him in the stomach. "Uh Jane can I talk to you for a minute?" Ethan asked his younger sister.

"Jane how did this happen" The seer asked. "Well she had a broken leg so I used Benny's fix it spell and now well.. she's alive!" Jane said happily.

Debbie suddenly turned around fast scaring Willow since this is her big fear: dolls. "Let's have ice cream and go to a roller disco party!" The doll exclaimed in a robotic voice that sent chills down Willows spine.

"Yay!!!!" Jane yelled. "I'm in!" Benny said. "No, no parties we need to turn her back into a doll pronto!" Willow yelled at Ethan pointing at the doll.

"No! I don't wanna go back, it's so boring, I wanna have fun! I won't go back, I won't!" Debbie said very mad at the red head. "No Debbie I won't let them change you back I promise!" Jane told the doll skipping up to Debbie.

"Goodie! Let's celebrate with a cupcake party!" Jane then pulled Debbie out of the room to go downstairs.

"Benny! Find a way to undo this now!" Willow yelled at the mage holding is book out to him. "It's not that simple I think Jane used a different spell." He told Ethan and Willow while Sarah walked downstairs.
"I can't reverse it until I know the exact spell." Benny said exasperated.

"Just find the spell and fast!" Ethan exclaimed. "I'll help I can't be anywhere near that thing" Willow said taking the book from Benny's hand and walking down to Ethans room.

When Benny and Willow walked downstairs they saw that Debbie was mixing something and Jane was sitting on the counter licking a spatula from what looks like brownie mix.