You pulled a Pet Cemetery!

(A/N- Willow does now know what she is and is trying to control it, sometimes she can't btw she is a vampire/werewolf hybrid)

3rd person p.o.v

Ethan, Benny and Willow were all walking into school talking about everything that has happened in the past 3 days. "Guys think about it!" Benny said. "We can have anything we want, cash, cars, candy!" he continued.

"So, you can only use magic for things that begin with the letter C?." Ethan questioned.

"Well geek number 1 and geek number 2, I'm going to go to my locker before Benny ends up bringing something back to life." Willow said jokingly.

When Willow was out of ear shot Benny turned to Ethan. "I wish she could just like me" He whined. Ethan raised his eye brows at Benny cause he had his 'I have a plan look' on.

"What are you planning?" Ethan asked. "You see Della over there?" Benny asked him pointing towards a dirty blonde hair girl.

"Wait are you going to use her to make Will jealous!?" Ethan questioned. "Uh no, I was not going to do that but thank you my friend for that wicked idea." Benny grinned. Ethan just face palmed at his best friend.

"Wait, but how am I going to do that?" The magician wondered aloud. "Wait shut up she's coming." Benny rushed.

Willow walked up to the two geeks. "Hey are you guys coming to bio? Or are you just going to stand here talking about how 'manly' you are?" She said crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.

The two nerds just ignored the last comment. "We will in a second" Benny told her. "Right after I get this smokin hot babe to go out with me," he turned to Ethan. "I know your the 'seer' and all but I see her with me." Benny said while pointing at Della.

Willow growled at Benny which scared him a bit. Willow turned to face Benny. "If you want I can scare her into liking you." the red head said flashing her fangs. Bennys eyes went wide and backed up a bit. Ethan quickly butt into the situation.

"Just keep your magic on the down low B." Ethan said seriously. "Trust me, I've got this." Benny said conjuring a bouquet of flowers behind his back walking off towards Della.

"Tell the other geek I'm going to class, or else something might happen to his neck." Willow said walking towards the bio class.

Ethan watched Benny miserablely fail trying to 'woo' Della. Sarah came up behind Ethan right when Benny came up too. "Hey wheres Will going?" Sarah asked.

"Um-mm- she's going to class." Ethan lied horribly not wanting to tell them what Willow basically threatened. Before Sarah could answer Benny spoke up. "Great news; Della's dog died!" He exclaimed weirdly.

"And that's good news!" Sarah said surprised. "But I thought you liked Willow?" Sarah asked. Benny quickly put his hand over her mouth. "Shhh you have to be quieter she can hear so much now." He said looking around.

"Ethan came up with a plan to make Willow jealous and it involves Stella."  "Della" Ethan corrected him. "Right, Right Della." Benny said not focusing.

"That's not a good idea, but I sadly can't do anything about it." Sarah said and then walked away.

"What if I brought her dog back." Benny asked Ethan. Ethan looked at him like he was nuts.

"What no! Don't do that!" Ethan practically screamed at him. "Dude if I brought her dog back she would be all over me, AND Willow would be so jealous that she would admit her feelings for me!." Benny said.

"Benny no!" Ethan yelled at him.

---------

Willows p.o.v