Mind Controlled

3rd person p.o.v

When Ethan, Sarah, Benny and Willow all packed up their gear that they needed so they could destroy some vampires. The four of them walked down stairs to say goodbye to Mrs. Weir and Jane.

"Jane, we will be back soon, okay?" Ethan reasurred her. "If we dont get sucked dry." Benny added. "What!?" Jane asked.

"Benny is just hoping he doesn't cry during the movie because he's a total wuss." Willow said elbowing Benny. "See you grandma" Benny called out to Mrs. Weir.

Mrs. Weir entered the living room and called out to them. "Wait dear I have something for you kids."

"Uh no. Grandma we really have to go." he saw something in his grandma's hands and shrugged it off." I already ate I don't think I need any- " Decortive knives?." Benny questioned seeing what his grandma pulled from underneath the cloth.

"What, where did you get those?." Willow asked. "Spend almost a century in this town and you pick up a few things." Mrs Weir answered. "Oh and these" She said turning around grabbing a book for Benny and a necklace for Willow.

Willow saw the book and saw that it had lots of bookmarks. She realized that was a spell book. "I've marked a few spells for you to use but be careful." Mrs Weir said.

"Are you a witch?!" Jane asked with excitement. "Oh goodness no, I'm an earth priestess" She said while making a drawing that Jane made dance.

Mrs Weir turned towards Ethan. "Ethan here is a seer. That's his path." She told him. Ethan just looked confused.

"You get visions don't you?" She asked him. "They're supposed to start around puberty" Mrs Weir said bluntly.

"Grandma!" Benny yelled at his grandma. While Sarah and Willow laughed. "Okay off ya go." Mrs Weir said. "Wait a second Willow come here" Mrs Weir beckoned her.

Willow told them to go out of the house with out them and she would catch up. "What's up grandma Weir."

"You deary are the most powerful being in the world. Do not give into the evil temptations, you could be the one to make hell on earth come true." Mrs Weir told the red head.

Willow was left speechless and did not have anything to say about that. Instead Willow nodded in understanding and waved goodbye to the grandma. When Willow got outside Ethan,Benny and Sarah were waiting for her.

The three of them saw Willow's face, so Benny decided to ask the question. "What did my grandma want?" He asked curiously.

Willow seemed to snap out her daze. "Huh, what, oh just that I need to be careful." Willow said walking past the trio not making eye contact. What Willow doesn't know is that Sarah listened to their conversation and knew exactly why Willow was acting like that.

——

In the car Benny and Willow were in the back and Sarah and Ethan were in the front. Benny was flipping through his spell book. Ethan was trying to think of what Jesse needed to complete the ritual.

"So, the cubile animus is like a soul vacuum. Jesse must be trying to get 219 souls tonight. Ethan said turning to look at Sarah and then glance and Willow and Benny.

"Ughhh soul for soul. It's so evil" Sarah sighed. "I can't believe I had my first kiss with him."

Ethan and Benny looked at each other in surprise and Willow snickered which made Benny and Ethan look at her weirdly.

"What I remember the day I saw her lip locking with count Dorkula." Willow harmlessly shrugged. "Not trying to be creepy, you were right in front of my locker." Sarah looked back at the girl and shrugged.